We actually believed Dana was going to turn against Conor

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shame on the some of us for actually buying into Dana White's bullshit.

Time after time, Dana White has proven to us that he has next to zero integrity, and is motivated by little else outside of money. We actually believed that he was going to turn against his cash cow on the basis of 'Integrity', and move the sport forward.

Silly me. You got me Dana, You got me.

Tony is the interim champion, Conor should be fighting him, with Khabib being next in line

Instead, we probably have Khabib winning against Tony, then Conor making a swift return during Ramadan... to defend against Nate Diaz.

dana_zpsmtczr7za.gif

I never believed that shit

That’s why I didn’t bother posting on any of those “Dana will strip Conor” threads lol

He said if Conor didn't fight till September he'd strip him didn't he? What month is it again?

Tbf though Conor makes the company so much money he will always get a pass, if you aren't happy just ignore his reign as champion and follow the interim title, it really is no biggie.

Who believed? The posters before me seemed to have held a staunch position from the beginning aswell as I have.

Time after time, Dana White has proven to us that he has next to zero integrity, and is motivated by little else outside of money. We actually believed that he was going to turn against his cash cow on the basis of 'Integrity', and move the sport forward.

Tony is the interim champion, Conor should be fighting him, with Khabib being next in line

Instead, we probably have Khabib winning against Tony, then Conor making a swift return during Ramadan... to defend against Nate Diaz.
Has it been made official that Tony vs Khabib is for the Interim title?

if he had to dana would give his mom to isis for one more mcgregor ppv

I never have any expectations from Dana and the UFC / WME 0 faith so I never get that upset.

Ultimate Fighting more like Ultimate Money Making.

Khabib and Tony need to fight. This is 4th time it's been scheduled. It's a unique situation and we've needed to know which one of them was #1 guy for years now I'm not mad at it.

Everyone knows this interim belt is basically a real belt it means something. Seeing Tony fight Conor in March would be cool but we all know it should be Conor vs. Khabib.

The UFC wants Conor vs Khabib bad for so many reason's. If Khabib stays active he's going to be a huge superstar even without Conor.

I'm a fight and you mentioned possibly seeing:
Tony vs Khabib
Conor vs. Khabib/Tony
Conor vs. Diaz 3

Why are we complaining about seeing that no matter what scenario.

Guess the created monster just put his foot down and demanded he keeps his belt or else x/z.

Let's see if Dana eats that up or spits it out at this conference. :D

O well, the more time we go into this UFC the less it has to do with sport and more with $. This people are making some mistakes imo, every sport is about money of course but they never hit you in the face with it from the get go and there is at least some sort of balance on the damn sport side of things.

In retrospect was that Floyd fight that good ? was it worth it for us the fans, would you re-watch that fight later down the line in 5-10 years or something ? now the goofs are trying to figure it out and make another one haha, good luck with that 0 fucks will be giving by me this time around, they sold it with drama and press conferences just talking and less fighting, smoke and mirror all the way to the bank in our cheers.

You all bitch about McGregor but Khabib being inactive is one of main reason's there's chaos at LW. If he would of beat Tony at UFC 209 I think we would have already seen Conor vs. Khabib at UFC 219.

Back