I'm calling it now: Bisping's Last Fight will be...

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
vs DAVID BRANCH

Branch was scheduled to fight Romero in Orlando, but that got cancelled when Romero got booked to fight Rockhole after Whitaker got pulled. SO...Branch is still listed on the UFC On Fox 28 Orlando event vs "unknown fighter" but I think that match will be scrapped completely because Bisping needs a ranked MW for his retirement fight, and everyone else is booked (except for Weidman, who I seriously doubt Bisping would agree to fight) so who else is left?

Bisping wants a "winnable" fight. Bisping vs David "Tommy Toehold" Branch @ London 3/17/18, I'm about 90% positive it's getting booked. Feel free to bump & flame if I'm wrong.

I hope they give him an easier fight than branch to be honest.

Bet he takes Tavares who already asked for the fight before Branch.

Weidman would be best imo but Mike will duck him.

I hope they give him an easier fight than branch to be honest.

Who then? Ed Herman maybe? Sam Alvey is already booked for Orlando as well. Maybe Rashad?

Nah it'll be someone with a name who is on a somewhat similar skid or is also at the tail end of their career.

Lyoto
Weidman
Shogun (@205)
Lombard
Hendricks

Nah it'll be someone with a name who is on a somewhat similar skid or is also at the tail end of their career.

Lyoto
Weidman
Shogun (@205)
Lombard
Hendricks

Agree with theory but

Weidman on skid? Shogun?

Lyoto and rashad are best names/options

Still hoping it's Nick Diaz hahaha, would be a slick boxing match and some wicked trash talk.

Agree with theory but

Weidman on skid? Shogun?

Lyoto and rashad are best names/options
The Chris lost 3 straight before beating Kelvin, kinda on a skid

Bisping isn't trying to fight up the MW rankings anymore, he's 1 more and done so I could see him fighting a legend like Shogun at 205, it's not like there would be a massive size advantage

Lyoto sounds like the most plausible, not sure about Rashad since they already fought and a rematch doesn't sound too exciting to me but who knows maybe Bisping will like the idea of avenging that loss.

Masvidal imo. No, really, that would be great.

Masvidal has a great chin and good boxing.
Bisping doesn't hit hard at all, but he is tough.

Masvidal wins the fight, but the judges give it to Bisping by split decision.

Bisping vs. Belfort.

Winner gets $10 Million USD.
Dana paying out $10mil? This is a Fight Pass card not a cocktail waitress's tip.

I was hoping for Bisping v Machida since we never got to see it and they're both at the end of their careers. With lyoto already booked i'm hoping for Weidman. Bisping was chirping about that fight a while back.

Maybe .. but I’m learning more towards Barboza.. would be even greater ..

Man, Masvidal has been chasing Bisping for almost a year now. One of the funniest current UFC beefs and a fight most fans would be stoked on.

Back