Conor his visualization power is nothing comparate to francis

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
can we just think about this please, he tried boxing at 22 yrs old in batié,but in fact he stopped boxing few months later

Dude is 28 fooking years old, with no fooking background in anything.

-Hey guys! I’m going to Europe to become the world champion in boxing !
-sure francis ... <21>

June 2013 in Paris, sleeping in parkings and that is where the power of attraction took place, he met khater yenbou... the rest is history

Because of khater he met fernand and then coach fernand build this 28yrd freak who dnt know jack shit about sport combat.
what a lottery! even tho he didn’t had the basics he was a very rare human in term of raw strenght. Reminds me of Joshua but Anthony was a young adult (19yrs old!)

maybe he didn’t work on his visualization skills on Purpose but you have to be either delusional or more confident than the average humans.

He really thought he was the shit, he is the living proof that u can start very late if your body is a war machine + the mind.
But even Bernard Hopkins didn’t started at 28.

How much people like francis in Africa? It’s like human diamonds

I dnt care about the stipe fight im talking about visualization/attraction here,
i think that francis would not have been here if he wasn’t a little bit crazy and psycho in his head.
not on jon his level but these guys have voices in their head who tell them to pursue their vision.
(Conor it’s another case, he started boxing at 12 yrs old he is a gifted fighter who believed So much in his destiny)

Du de homeless and belived 100percent. Conor was bout to quit everything while on ei.

The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Expression-While-Checking-Things-Out.gif

Didn't hurt to be blessed with some Goliath genetics.

Oh look another shitty frenchheavyweight thread when your boy gets smashed Saturday you better fuck off and stop making threads for good

It all sounds so fucking fake. He sounds fake.

He literally looks and acts like a scripted figure by Dana and WME.

There is something about that dude that's just... cringy.

can we just think about this please, he tried boxing at 22 yrs old in batié,but in fact he stopped boxing few months later

-sure francis ... <21>

June 2013 in Paris, sleeping in parkings and that is where the power of attraction took place, he met khater yenbou... the rest is history

Because of khater he met fernand and then coach fernand build this 28yrd freak who dnt know jack shit about sport combat.
what a lottery! even tho he didn’t had the basics he was a very rare human in term of raw strenght. Reminds me of Joshua but Anthony was a young adult (19yrs old!)

maybe he didn’t work on his visualization skills on Purpose but you have to be either delusional or more confident than the average humans.

He really thought he was the shit, he is the living proof that u can start very late if your body is a war machine + the mind.

I dnt care about the stipe fight im talking about visualization/attraction here,
i think that francis would not have been here if he wasn’t a little bit crazy and psycho in his head.
not on jon his level but these guys have voices in their head who tell them to pursue their vision.
(Conor it’s another case, he started boxing at 12 yrs old he is a gifted fighter who believed So much in his destiny)

How many times do you shower a day?

I would say their visualisation power is virtually identical...

-sure francis ... <21>

Sorry for your loss, Francis. You'll come back, I'm sure of it.

Get a better coach, bruh.

-sure francis ... <21>

Yes indeed, in fact I heard that Francis visualized getting 50-44'd by Stipe, and voila, it happened!!!!

-sure francis ... <21>

That “attraction” bullshit it’s a load of wank

Read this

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-blame-game/201609/the-truth-about-the-law-attraction

Back