Prime Anderson Silva vs Jon Jones

Luffy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So, who'd win between Anderson Silva on his prime vs Jon Jones?

No version of any Mixed Martial Artist beats a prime Jon Jones.

Jon Jones would win rather convincingly and I love me some Anderson.

Battle of the PEDS

Its more like, who can win rather convincingly against USADA.

Jones wins!

But he loses to some heavyweights

Bones would hurt Anderson worse than he did Shogun imo.

Prime Andy was doing his best Matrix ever on Jones.

latest

To avoid fighting him that is...

The only prime beating Jones is Optimus Prime.

Jones via R1 takedown and sub. Prime GSP had a better chance against Silva than Silva did against Jones.

Anderson struggled with chaels wrestling . Chael had mediocre striking. Jones has better MMA wrestling than Chael or Cormier. He has way better striking than Vhael. Bones is the best there has ever been. Prime Anderson was slick and he’d get one if they fought enough but Bones had the best run over top challengers and former champs in MMA history.

Jon Jones could easily take Silva down and maul him for a quick tko, that isn't even really a fight. But he would probably stand with him just to have some fun - and would win on the feet too.

I'd root for Anderson, but I'd expect Jones to brutalize him. Anderson simply didn't have the size, strength, or wrestling ability to keep the fight standing against Jones. And once on the ground, I think Jones would have pummeled him.

That being said, it's a damn shame we didn't get to see that fight. It would have been nuts if Anderson somehow went full Matrix on Jones.

Dana has pushed this "we make all the big fights" nonsense for years, so much so that the main stream media now reports it as fact, but the reality is that many of the biggest fights were never made.

Prime Jones aka Roided Joned rapes anyone in MMA ever. Give this man the shitle tot in whatever division he pleases!
Almost forgot, the great Sensei Steven Seagull taught Anderoid that front kick. Could go either way.

u mean matrix silva vs eye poke jones?

hm... if matrix silva can avoid the eyepoke, silva should win.. lol.

Fight would never happen. They're too good of friends.

Red Devil Hair Folical Fedor takes home Jones arm. Pride rules could be a disaster for Jones if he can't elbow on the ground and has to create distance. That's a lot of distance and no pressure against any cage can be utilized in his favor.

Battle of the PEDS

Its more like, who can win rather convincingly against USADA.
Jon 49 - 46. It would 100% go to decision unless Silva lands something. I'd give Anderson the win via tko about 2/10 times.

32yr old Silva was brutal though.The guy who ran through Hendo could have caused some major problems.

Back