This is Cormiers fight to lose

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hes coming off a KO loss. He's getting older and he has one foot out the door with his media jobs. There is even talk of him going to heavyweight.

With Jones gone and Rumble gone, he has nothing left at LHW. One time is seemingly tailor made for Cormier but I think everything I said will play a factor and DC may find himself KOd.

Huge fight for Cormier. We will see how his confidence is. Wonder if he will Bang like he says... or in "no time" go to grappling.

He's got one foot out the door?Meh,guy looks way better physically than I have ever seen him so idk if i'd go that far.How many times does he have to dismiss this HW nonsense?He's got stuff left at LHW,a decent fight always seems to come along (not that Sherdog won't cry about it).

I thought you were going to make some good post about the fight stylistically and how it's his fight to lose and then you post that?It sounds like you're implying it's Volkan's fight to lose or something with all the cards stacked against DC.

Lol DC is one of the better fighters ever to step foot in that octogan. It better be.

Comier earns more respect. He never ducked a challenger.. fought everyone that came up in front of him... he doenst needed to give özdemir the title shot but he gave it.... after that özdemir began to blame him... even after jon jones caught for roids he doesnt blamed him.

cormier earns more respect.

DC is the greatest LHW fighter of all time, he won't lose this one

Hes coming off a KO loss. He's getting older and he has one foot out the door with his media jobs. There is even talk of him going to heavyweight.

With Jones gone and Rumble gone, he has nothing left at LHW. One time is seemingly tailor made for Cormier but I think everything I said will play a factor and DC may find himself KOd.

He has had media jobs while fighting tougher opposition than Volkan. So no he doesn't have one foot out the door just beacsue you just noticed his media job.

He dismissed all talks of ever going back to HW today and made sense doing it.

He hasn't yet fought his age so his age shouldn't be a factor until it actually shows in his performances.

1 KO loss and he can't take a shot anymore? That's ridiculous imo.

Totally forgot DC was fighting for a second there. I got him winning this. DC might be the greatest light heavyweight of all time after Bones.

Paper champ gets hit upside the temple while trying to wall and stall. Wakes up with no belt.

why paper champ ? because jones was roided the second time?

Because he's the champion on paper but Jones is still the best LHW on the planet.

All the evidence points to Jones being innocent and yet idiots like you still don't get it.

He's got one foot out the door?Meh,guy looks way better physically than I have ever seen him so idk if i'd go that far.How many times does he have to dismiss this HW nonsense?He's got stuff left at LHW,a decent fight always seems to come along (not that Sherdog won't cry about it).

I thought you were going to make some good post about the fight stylistically and how it's his fight to lose and then you post that?It sounds like you're implying it's Volkan's fight to lose or something with all the cards stacked against DC.

Looking good physically doesn't mean much.

He has had media jobs while fighting tougher opposition than Volkan. So no he doesn't have one foot out the door just beacsue you just noticed his media job.

He dismissed all talks of ever going back to HW today and made sense doing it.

He hasn't yet fought his age so his age shouldn't be a factor until it actually shows in his performances.

1 KO loss and he can't take a shot anymore? That's ridiculous imo.

Didn't say he couldn't take a shot.

And hes clearly in danger of looking past OT. We know OT has power and we know cormier can get caught.

DC made it clear like 2 weeks ago he's not ever going back to HW.

Where do you get the nerve to say there's talks of him going back to HW?

DC made it clear like 2 weeks ago he's not ever going back to HW.

Where do you get the nerve to say there's talks of him going back to HW?

Fighters say shit all of the time.

The guys almost 40 and he drains hard to make 205. He almost didn't make it vs rumble.

Objectively beside retirement there is no other option.

Back