Tony Ferguson might have revealed Conor is getting stripped on his Instagram story.

Megalodon

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His IG story shows him walking through an airport and its tagged "Here we GOOOOOOO!!! #ANDTHENEW"

Could be nothing, but why tag "And the new" if he's defending the interim title ?, might be a hint that Conor is getting stripped and they're announcing Tony as the undisputed champion tomorrow.

Dude has been posting #ANDTHENEW as a hashtag on twitter for a couple weeks now.

An example:

We will find out soon... Cant say it enough. #DEFEND OR VACATE!!!

Maybe he knows Khabib will whoop his ass lol.

Hopefully that is true. UFC's toughest division needs a fighting champion

Tony will have one of the shortest title reigns ever but at least he's willing to get in there and try to prove he's the best in the division. I don't think he is but one fight could change that.

This may or may not be a dumb question, but what is the #SnapDownCity that Ferguson puts in all his tweets supposed to mean?

Dude has been posting #ANDTHENEW as a hashtag on twitter for a couple weeks now.

An example:

True, but that's when he was campaigning to fight Conor. If he was defending the interim title wouldn't he say #AndStill ?

This may or may not be a dumb question, but what is the #SnapDownCity that Ferguson puts in all his tweets supposed to mean?
He likes using the front headlock to snap people down to the ground and it's just a reference to that I think.

Does it even matter at this point? We'll likely have an interim interim champion soon.

True, but that's when he was campaigning to fight Conor. If he was defending the interim title wouldn't he say #AndStill ?

The dude starts every word with a capital and is weird as fuck. Amazing fighter but he's eccentric as hell, so looking at his statement like that doesnt work.

SnapDownCity gonna be able to ankle pick Russian bro?

No, he simply means he knows Khabib will ragdoll him to death.

It’s a wrestling move I believe. He uses it to get into position for his d’arce chokes

it's a wrestling thing, snap down into a d'arce etc.
giphy.gif

I Demand Everybody Post Like This In This Thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back