After Saturday, Ngannou will be the next Brett Rogers.

calisoul

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Stipe is going to beat Ngannou and end the hype train while making it look easy.
Rogers was undefeated 10-0 with all finishes. He had just beat a prime Arlovski. Fedor took his sole and Rogers was never the same. Once Stipe tears him up it will be down hill for Ngannou as he will be exposed and other fighters will see a game plan to win. If I am wrong you guys can bump this and flame away, but that wont happen.

ta5thh.gif

Changing tires at Sams Club?

I hope not. Rogers fell off the face of the planet pretty quick. But we will find out if the Ngannou hype is real... Someone is getting finished.

Brett Rodgers wiki always cracks me up. 10 wins then BAM!!! Fedor Emelianenko, the Reem then Josh Barnett. Talk about let' see how good ya really are lol

You mean raping dudes? He's already doing that in the octagon.

Stipe may win he is that good but to compare Ngannou to that clown Rodgers is a joke. I'm pretty sure you're just racist

Stipe is going to beat Ngannou and end the hype train while making it look easy.
Rogers was undefeated 10-0 with all finishes. He had just beat a prime Arlovski. Fedor took his sole and Rogers was never the same. Once Stipe tears him up it will be down hill for Ngannou as he will be exposed and other fighters will see a game plan to win. If I am wrong you guys can bump this and flame away, but that wont happen.

ta5thh.gif
Were you triggered because of his anti Trump comments? Just curious.

Brett Rogers went from heavyweight prospect knockout artist, to a homo gay boy.

Didn't he do a bunch of gay rapes? That's a little harsh man

Lol it’s funny how some try to rewrite history like that fight was a walk in the park for Fedor.

I don't think anyone knows how this fight is going down. Both aren't veterans where we've seen and know how they stack up. This is one of the harder fights to predict anything. Ngannou could take his head off but how's his gas tank? I think Stipe should look to take it to the ground.

ta5thh.gif
That is actually the punch that Fedor could beat Ngannou with, possibly even in his old age. I'm sure Miocic has done his homework, and it is possible that Ngannou has brushed up his approach, but in Ngannou's finish of Overeem, he left himself wide open during that exchange and it is amazing to me that Overeem didn't capitalize on this. He drops his left and his right before punching, much like Rogers did against Fedor.

Back