Dana: You take the belt’ to stop McGregor from holding up the division is Dana finally waking up ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-1-18_21-8-35.pngupload_2018-1-18_21-7-58.png

Umm it took him 2 years of Conor holding divisions up for Dana to wake up. Do you guys think Dana is getting over his Conor crush ?
Or did he find a new crush ?
Francis-Ngannou-Dana-White_UFC-Fox-563x353.jpg

Last edited:
Follow the money

Hes been talking the talk for months now. I dont see any walking though

Sounds like he's waking up wih a hard-on

He's just trying to apply some pressure, but I don't think it's going to work. Conor's got FU money now. Dana has lost control over him. ;)

Dana has been getting pretty mouthy lately. About time the underboss get a nice slap on the arse just to let him know who the real boss still is.

Dana is bluffing. Besides he can't take Conor's belt even if he wanted to

This is the "Money" era. Plus... when/if Mcgregor returns. He should get an immediate title shot. But I am happy with Khabib-Ferguson.. been waiting on that fight for a while.

It's honestly the best move to make for both of them because if they made Conor vs Tony and Tony wins -- the opportunity for arguably the biggest fight in LW history would be taken away from them as there is no hype behind Tony and he doesn't command not even the 1/100th of the attention that Conor can bring.

Dana is smart and is really great friends with Conor so him and Conor have probably strategized that this is the best move to make for both of them. If Conor gets stripped and Khabib wins against Tony, Conor and Khabib will fight in Russia which is one of the biggest MMA hotspots in the world and it will be the first time UFC is entering the Russian market - now just imagine if Conor wins against Khabib in his own turf in a stadium filled to the brim with hardcore Russian MMA fans? Imagine how much bigger he will bigger? Imagine if Khabib beats Conor? Imagine how bigger he will be, imagine how much more attention there will be for MMA and the UFC from the Russian demographic? It's a win-win for everybody to make this fight.

this is dana pretty much admitting they dont have the kind of money conor needs to come back.
he got a taste of that floyd money and he aint going back

Back