Khabib sees a McGregor shirt in the Reebok store... and pokes him again.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
while browsing the clothes in the reebok store he sees a mcgregor print....

"where is this guy... he`s running"
"what happened about his 2 belts ? what happened ? where is this 2 belts?"

timestamped

Does anyone care about the 2016 champ? Until he comes back he is completely irrelevant.

seems to he knows that conor will get stripped the second time because he told "what happenend about his 2 belts?"

He must have found it while he was searching in vain for a Khabib shirt.

lols at a no belter teasing someone with two. khabib dont get it

Conor came in, made his cash and built his brand up to the point were the ufc can’t tell him what to do. All these bums mad that he didint fight in a bit just aren’t getting it.

So why is Conor running scared from a no belter? Forbid Conor from having to earn a shot, much less defending a belt. I guess you just don't get it...

Seems a little preoccupied with a guy he said he doesn't think about
<DirkMavs>

"Excuse me....oh you don't work? Oh ok....Where is these guys?"

LOL Khabib is funny

Yeah and he asked Conor for one:

images

Khabib is a fan of the GOAT GOAT

here he pokes ali the manager

"u put mike tyson jacket and u think u boxing guy?"

lol

Last edited:
F*k Reebok I wanna rock that Mike Tyson New York jacket...

Everyone but Conor fans know what time it is. Conor would rather be stripped than get his ass destroyed by Khabib or Ferguson.

Instead he will cherry pick a fight and his loyal fan base will love him for it. What kind of champion is that who lets contenders eliminate each other. Those belts are worthless as far as any real fight fan is concerned. When are his minions going to wake up and realize they have been had?

Is it just me or should Khabib be focusing on showing up rather than obsessing about a guy he's not even signed to fight.

F*k Reebok I wanna rock that Mike Tyson New York jacket...
'Roots of A fighter' of a fighter I believe is the brand. They have some good shit. I go at some Ali and GSP stuff from there not long ago. Good quality too. Discounts at mma warehouse.com

This Doesn't mean I like you though.

the way how khabib pokes on mcgregor kinda reminds me how mcgregor bullied aldo. the nasty thing was that mcgregor doesnt stop bullying aldo after the fight, he was still very selfish. the guy went to far. it is like mcgregor is facing his shadows from the past in khabib and turns against himself. the way how the crowd calls mcgregor "feed khabib the chicken" in front of dana white is nasty man.

i dont think mcgregor can mindfuck khabib like he did to aldo, poirier, alvarez... no way.

Conor came in, made his cash and built his brand up to the point were the ufc can’t tell him what to do. All these bums mad that he didint fight in a bit just aren’t getting it.
So it’s fine to hold up everyone else trying to get to the top by holding the belt hostage? I mean, I guess if you have shit morals and are a shitty person, sure.

Back