If Conor is still seen as LW Champ then so is GSP at MW

Colin

Better than you
@red
Reaction score
One fight at the weight. One win.

Now, imagine GSP holding the MW belt until 2019 without fighting to let all the contenders eliminate one another.

Not that it needed put into perspective but how ridiculous is this shit?

Except Conor didn't sit out 4 years prior to getting it. Infact prior he was pretty active. Also he has had 28 minutes of fighting since.

But I get your point to a degree.

It's kinda funny your name is Colin though....

No, because GSP was a man, and didn't wanna hold up a whole talent stacked divison like a bitch.

I was not thrilled with GSP getting the title shot, however he at least had the class to vacate a belt that he had no intention of defending.

c'mon, gsp only has one ufc win at mw!

Now, imagine GSP holding the MW belt until 2019 without fighting to let all the contenders eliminate one another.

Ridiculous shit. But Alvarez was no cherry like Michael Bisping

No, GSP vacated the title. Conor has not.

there's one big difference between GSn and irish jabroni: GSP VACATED THE BELT to not stall the division. Mcg won 2 titles and he sat on both of them with LW the longest whiñe the UFC didn't do shit about it.

now it's probably that McG will fight the winner of Khabib/tony and the UFC didn't strip him. I still think when Mcg said he runs the UFC, he might be true about it.

there's one big difference between GSn and irish jabroni: GSP VACATED THE BELT to not stall the division. Mcg won 2 titles and he sat on both of them with LW the longest whiñe the UFC didn't do shit about it.

now it's probably that McG will fight the winner of Khabib/tony and the UFC didn't strip him. I still think when Mcg said he runs the UFC, he might be true about it.

Also, GSP only even got into the position he did because he was already arguably the GOAT and had paved the way for most of these newer fighters; he deserved it as much as anyone ever could have deserved a chance to move up in weight.

Conor, as much as I love him, has become a prima donna

You guys give GSP a pass for everything.
No I don't like that he was given a title shot and was always against it, I also don't believe that he ever intended on defending the belt, all I am saying is he at least had enough class to vacate the belt and not hold up the division further.
The UFC has created a mess with the 155 and 185 divisions , however the 185 division is at least now able to move on.
I don't like both situations.

Also, GSP only even got into the position he did because he was already arguably the GOAT and had paved the way for most of these newer fighters; he deserved it as much as anyone ever could have deserved a chance to move up in weight.

Conor, as much as I love him, has become a prima donna

Because GSP has all the right to do since he established himself as WW GOAT thanks to his successful defenses and he didn't wanted to stall MW. While McG only cares for cash and he will do whatever he can to secure some leverage that allows him to be recognized publicly so that the fame generated by that makes him earn money (the stupid BTSports ads with him). the worst part of that, the UFC will allow him to be like that just because he's the top draw.

GSP literally said himself he's no longer the champion, lmao wtf.

Meh. Were talking about "immediate title shots." Conor would get one, meaning the stripping means NOTHING.

Same goes for GSP, yes.

It's awful. Any fight organization needs to defend the integrity of its championship belts. If not, then you have a bunch of guys fighting each other for no reason. Creating an enduring brand has to take precedence over the quick money grab.

You guys give GSP a pass for everything.

GOAT post , and 100% accurate.

Conor fanboys are annoying as hell, but nowhere near as annoying as GSP nutlickers. They find a way to twist ANYTHING this dude does into a positive.

Truth: GSP drops the belt because he's scared shitless of Whittaker and TRUE contenders.
GSP fans: "BRO, HE DROPPED THE BELT BECAUSE COLITIS BRO!"

Truth: Dude went 5 YEARS without being able to finish a SINGLE opponent.
GSP fans: "BRO, DECISION WINS ARE EVEN MORE DOMINANT THAN KO WINS!!!"

GSP fan on GSP's blanket Lay and pray: " HIS FIGHTS WERE EXCITING BRO!!!'
GSP fan on any other fighter's blanket Lay and pray: "SO BORING BRO, I'M NOT PAYING FOR THIS SHIT!!"

Last edited:
Don't forget, he's also the WW champ too.

Also Bas Rutten is the HW champion, Jones is the LHW champion and Conor is the FW champion.

Back