Matt Brown vs Carlos Condit in the Works for April 14

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Winnable fight for either guy. Condit seemed done based off the Magny fight but I'd say Brown is just about there too.

Would have liked to see this fight 3-4 years ago. Oh well. Condit by Sub.

Winnable fight for either guy. Condit seemed done based off the Magny fight but I'd say Brown is just about there too.

Would have liked to see this fight 3-4 years ago. Oh well. Condit by Sub.

If anything can bring WEC Carlos back, this is it.

Better late than never I guess

..... Or at the very least Carlos will be able to get his sweet sponsored walkout song money.

Going by recent fights browns got this ..............but can always fold to a gut shot............and condit is a beast if he is in the right frame of mind.......... NBK mode hopefully activated for this

giphy.gif

Hard fight to call, Brown looked really good in his last fight and Condit not so much.. but I think Condit is more skilled overall. Toss up, but maybe slightly leaning to Matt Brown.

Should be a war with someone getting knocked out. This is the kind of fight both of these guys need at this point. No real threat of grappling.

I'm going with Condit because I think Brown's chin might be shot at this point, and that was a really big part of his game.

I want this fight to bring Condit back in old form.

Ooooooh what a birthday present. Definitely a little late but a hellbow war for the ages is still possible.

Should be a war with someone getting knocked out. This is the kind of fight both of these guys need at this point. No real threat of grappling.

I'm going with Condit because I think Brown's chin might be shot at this point, and that was a really big part of his game.
he only lost once by k.o and it was a headkick, his chin is still good his body not so much

they are friends and teammates it's not happening and cowboy is returning to LW

How about Matt brown vs Carlos condit? it was supposed to happen ages ago and fell through. both are violent, come to fight, and are at retirements door. a great way for either of them to go out.

Called it!

Back