Joel Embiid makes Ngannou look like a manlet.

Something something...6 months training...something something...everybody's somebody's manlet

tenor.gif

An A+ Level athlete like embid would be the most dominant champ in history with about 2 years of TDD and striking training.

Ngannou KOs him with the 1st punch thrown and does the same to that Cavaliers can LeShaun Jims.

Give little Jimmy 6 months training and Ngannou KOs him by the 2nd punch thrown.

Last edited:
6 months of MMA training and Embiid will be permanently immobilized.

Think Cain Velasquez and multiply that by 10 for those of you who don't know who Joel is.

Ngannou KOs him with the 1st punch thrown and does the same to that Cavaliers can LeShaun Jims.

Give little Jimmy 6 months training and Ngannou KOs him with by the 2nd punch thrown.

Leshaun Jims would still do better than Warriors cans Kelvin Durham and Stephanie Carrie.

I heard they once crossed paths walking the African desert and went to war

I wherever Cameroon is

Holy shit that's scary. Imagine MM next to that dude...

"you know I'm the GOAT" - Embiid. The dude is hilarious, probably the most fun dude in sports since Barkley.

An A+ Level athlete like embid would be the most dominant champ in history with about 2 years of TDD and striking training.

More like 5 minutes of Dana White boxercise and a UFC hotdog brander.

Unlike most A+ athletes Embiid would not be champ with 2 weeks of training since he'd be injured about 27.5 minutes into his first training session

Makes Cain look like Holloway durability wise

Back