Tom Speer was from a farm.

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a nice fella. Member when Rumble melted him?

You guys have any good Rumble gifs?

giphy.gif

Brian Stann was a Marine

1E8E8A9E-D0D1-4AA7-8322-2B99279F1FC3.jpeg

He may have faded, but he had his moment. Imo, he had no business beating Sotiropolos, but he is a big, strong farmboy and he got it done.

Did he pound his brother behind the barn like Matt Hughes used to do?

He may have faded, but he had his moment. Imo, he had no business beating Sotiropolos, but he is a big, strong farmboy and he got it done.

He poked George in the eye very badly and George didn't take long enough to recover. Plus, Tommy was WAY bigger than George.

after i watched the promo for the tuf finale where he said " its my job to break ppl.... and i kinda like breaking ppl" with this weird grin on his face... i was kinda keen to see him lose.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Anthony%2BJohnson%2BStops%2BYoshiyuki%2BYoshida%2BUFC%2B104.gif

2djp6p3.gif

Anthony-Johnson-Head-Kicks-Charlie-Brenneman-GIF.gif

the Brenneman mauling was one of the scariest in UFC history, imo

he was drowning Charlie- not giving him a chance to take a single breath. He'd land a giant bomb and then a half-second later a shin would already be hurtling towards his head.

Just insane striking output

He poked George in the eye very badly and George didn't take long enough to recover. Plus, Tommy was WAY bigger than George.
They made the same weight, and George agreed to restart the fight. I just rewatched it. I could even see that his eye was a little fucked up afterwards. But it's not so egregious that it should be the story of that fight.

They made the same weight, and George agreed to restart the fight. I just rewatched it. I could even see that his eye was a little fucked up afterwards. But it's not so egregious that it should be the story of that fight.

Not saying they didn't agree to fight at 170, just that George somewhat easily made 155 in the future.

IIRC, Tommy landed that big right hand just after the eye poke stoppage on the same side as the injured eye.

Anthony-Johnson-Head-Kicks-Charlie-Brenneman-GIF.gif

the Brenneman mauling was one of the scariest in UFC history, imo

he was drowning Charlie- not giving him a chance to take a single breath. He'd land a giant bomb and then a half-second later a shin would already be hurtling towards his head.

Just insane striking output
Not shown in the gif, but Brenneman puts his arms up like it's a bad stoppage. haha

I was going to post gifs of Rumble tapping out to countless Rear-naked chokes but I like Rumble and decided not to. Part of this wave of fighters moving up in weight and doing well (Dustin Poirier, Robert Whittaker)
GloverKO.gif

Back