We're all in agreement right? The winner of Khabib/Tony is the real champ.

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
If they are fighting for the interim belt instead of the real one, we all know whats going on.

Conor's ducking Tony. Making Tony fight his fights.

Just because UFC is labeling the fight as the interim belt doesn't mean its true. We (the fans) are the ones that dictate who true the champ is. UFC is a business. Having Conor keep the belt is a business move. As a sport though, we all know that the winner of Khabib/Tony is the real champ.

Last edited:
v9Mlqw.gif

We should be, but there are a lot of people here who are more interested in Conor and the money made by the UFC than they are MMA.

Everyone know's it to be true even the Colin fan club.

Let's not beat around the bush, this is the real deal.

Until you defeat Conroe, you are not the real champ(champ).

Which is tough being that Conor doesn't fight.

Yes. Conor is a coward, he is retired, he is a scared little bitch. It is his pathetic dogshit legacy.

Everyone who is not a Conor dickrider will consider like that.

Real MMA fans know that Conrad is a farce. The real champ is Tony Ferguson

The title needs to be contested or defended. No one gets to keep the title forever. So if the champ refuses to take on the number 1 contender while able that should make it for the real belt.

Khabib is my favourite LW and would love to agree with this wholeheartedly, but another part of me can't help but think:

if the interim champ gets to defend to his belt, while "real" champ is not defending his, then interim becomes real champ

As long as people keep fighting and presenting good strategy in those fights I'm happy.

I don't like when Conor stops fights from happening. That's not the case here so I don't care what you call what.

You sound really needy.

To be the Champ you have to fight contenders. Tony is doing that and Conor aint. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If they are fighting for the interim belt instead of the real one, we all know whats going on.

Just because UFC is labeling the fight as the interim belt doesn't mean its true. We (the fans) are the ones that dictate who true champ is. UFC is a business. Having Conor keep the belt is a business move. As a sport though, we all know that the winner of Khabib/Tony is the real champ.

nope

The problem hinges on the fact that Tony is high risk and low reward, namely that he stands a real chance of beating Conor, yet does not represent regular big numbers.

That’s the entire crux of it, and it’s a damn shame. I was turned on to MMA after becoming disillusioned with the cherry picking and politics in Boxing robbing fans of the big fights.

Everyone so obsessed with keeping that 0.

It’s more a shame as, as a Conor fan, I feel i’ve been duped as he turned up saying all the right things - that these champs are all cherry picking, all bums and all scared to defend. That’s precisely what got him his notoriety and popularity, and not backing up his words will be his downfallz

Just because UFC is labeling the fight as the interim belt doesn't mean its true. We (the fans) are the ones that dictate who true champ is. UFC is a business. Having Conor keep the belt is a business move. As a sport though, we all know that the winner of Khabib/Tony is the real champ.
Of course. Hey - question. Whats the longest someone went without being stripped, prior to Connor?

Now now.... Conor fans will label you a hater for using logic and facts to make your point.

The real champ is the real champ.

Back