Bisping Says no to Vitor Huzzah

Swarthy

Immortal Sorcerer Lo Pan
@Silver
Reaction score
So happy Vitor does not get to fifht at London fuck him I agree 100% with Bisping on this.

Good on Mike for telling it how it is and fuck Vitor the scum cheater.

“I’m not fighting Vitor Belfort in London. I’m not fighting Vitor Belfort in London. I am not fighting Vitor Belfort in London. 100 percent, I’m not fighting him. Zero percent chance.

I may or may not have one more fight. So here’s the thing. I don’t like Vitor Belfort. People looking at this video are probably saying, ‘Look at his eye, he’s a f**king mess.’ It is part of the reason why I never wanted to do a video podcast before, because my eye is a mess and it was Vitor Belfort that did it and he was roided out of his mind. He’s a known drug cheat. I don’t like the guy. I find him to be a hypocrite. It’s his last fight and he’s probably going to juice like crazy again anyway because who gives a f**k. ‘Oooh, I failed. So what? Retired. Done. Gone.

And not just that. For me, the main reason is I don’t like the guy and I just don’t want to be associated with him and I know if we were to fight, it would just turn into a typical Michael Bisping performance of trash talk and all this type of thing at the weigh-ins and the press conference and all that stuff. I’d be talking s**t and I don’t want to do that.

This is my – if I fight in London – it’s my last ever fight, and I want to handle myself the way I handled myself the majority of the time. I don’t want it to be some bitter rivalry with a guy that has caused me lasting disfigurement and that I’m emotionally charged up against. I’d rather go out there, put my best foot forward, enjoy the moment, fight somebody that I respect, fight somebody that’s gonna be a challenge but I have a lot of respect for, and do it in a classy way.

I don’t want to be remembered for being a d**k, and I feel that Vitor Belfort would bring out that side of my personality. It’s my last ever fight, I want to go there and enjoy it. I want to embrace the moment, I want to live in the moment, I want to be respectful towards my opponent, basically thank all the fans of Great Britain for always supporting my career. . . not lunging and arguing and swearing and going at the guy and acting regrettably because years later I would look back and I would regret that.”

I agree with everything he said except the asshole part. He will be remembered as an Asshole but for me he will always be my asshole.

War the Count whoever your dancing partner is I am sure you will give it your all.

wow, I actually agree with bisping here.

Bad decision by Bisping. If he picks a legit top 15 fighter he's going to get fucking demolished in his retirement fight. Vitor vs Bisping double retirement redemption match would be great.

But will he fight Anderson the juicer?!

He has always loved and respected Anderson he does give him alot of grief over the dick pills but Vitor is on a whole other level when it comes to roids.

WAR BISPING

He will be remembered as an Asshole but for me he will always be my asshole.

Couldn't have said it better.

God fucking damn it. I'm gonna miss the fucking guy

giphy.gif

He has always loved and respected Anderson he does give him alot of grief over the dick pills but Vitor is on a whole other level when it comes to roids.

Yep. Vitor is literally the reason TRT is banned

WAR BISPING

Couldn't have said it better.

God fucking damn it. I'm gonna miss the fucking guy

giphy.gif

Yeah man same. He was pure quality banter gold. He is even funnier in person. I remember him signing a poster of him out and Hendo flying above him he was laughing and calling the fan a cunt. He signed the Poster with something like “From your best mate the count. Ps go pound sand wanka”

Was pretty hilarious.

If Vitor doesn’t juice his last fight, I’ll ask for a refunf

He doesn't want to fight him because he doesn't like the guy?

Wouldn't this be a perfect time to get retribution for his eye?

Seems like he has someone in mind tbh I wonder who he is angling for.

He doesn't want to fight him because he doesn't like the guy?

Wouldn't this be a perfect time to get retribution for his eye?
Doesn't trust him to stay off the juicy juice for his last fight, when getting a suspension means nothing.

huh.....a lot of people would look at that ducking but Bisping is actually taking the high road here, i don't blame em for not wanting his last fight to be a feud of bitterness

Wait--What did Vitor do to Bisping's eye?!?!

Gifs and any other media appreciated. <3

So happy Vitor does not get to fifht at London fuck him I agree 100% with Bisping on this.

Good on Mike for telling it how it is and fuck Vitor the scum cheater.

“I’m not fighting Vitor Belfort in London. I’m not fighting Vitor Belfort in London. I am not fighting Vitor Belfort in London. 100 percent, I’m not fighting him. Zero percent chance.

I may or may not have one more fight. So here’s the thing. I don’t like Vitor Belfort. People looking at this video are probably saying, ‘Look at his eye, he’s a f**king mess.’ It is part of the reason why I never wanted to do a video podcast before, because my eye is a mess and it was Vitor Belfort that did it and he was roided out of his mind. He’s a known drug cheat. I don’t like the guy. I find him to be a hypocrite. It’s his last fight and he’s probably going to juice like crazy again anyway because who gives a f**k. ‘Oooh, I failed. So what? Retired. Done. Gone.

And not just that. For me, the main reason is I don’t like the guy and I just don’t want to be associated with him and I know if we were to fight, it would just turn into a typical Michael Bisping performance of trash talk and all this type of thing at the weigh-ins and the press conference and all that stuff. I’d be talking s**t and I don’t want to do that.

This is my – if I fight in London – it’s my last ever fight, and I want to handle myself the way I handled myself the majority of the time. I don’t want it to be some bitter rivalry with a guy that has caused me lasting disfigurement and that I’m emotionally charged up against. I’d rather go out there, put my best foot forward, enjoy the moment, fight somebody that I respect, fight somebody that’s gonna be a challenge but I have a lot of respect for, and do it in a classy way.

I don’t want to be remembered for being a d**k, and I feel that Vitor Belfort would bring out that side of my personality. It’s my last ever fight, I want to go there and enjoy it. I want to embrace the moment, I want to live in the moment, I want to be respectful towards my opponent, basically thank all the fans of Great Britain for always supporting my career. . . not lunging and arguing and swearing and going at the guy and acting regrettably because years later I would look back and I would regret that.”

I agree with everything he said except the asshole part. He will be remembered as an Asshole but for me he will always be my asshole.

War the Count whoever your dancing partner is I am sure you will give it your all.
I didn’t know it was Vitor who messed up his eye. He deserves revenge

Back