Ngannou is way too arrogant and way overhyped and it is all going to go horribly wrong on Saturday

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Says he'll finish Stipe inside 2 rounds and has already called out Lesnar and Cain. He got lucky against Overeem and the UFC has put its mega hype train behind him now everyone is like oh the greatest ever ok A+ athlete wow strongest punch ever lol. Have people learnt nothing from Rousey and Conor? It's all hype. Stipe is going to humble him and a lot of Sherdoggers who are giving it massive now are going to be eating more crow than the scaffolding scene in The Birds. Can't believe people can be this naive and foolhardy. He's done nothing to justify all this silly hype.

tenor.gif

I don't know. Maybe I am buying the hype but I am thinking he flatlines Stipe. He will very likely land flush and hurt the champ at some point, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Stipe overcomes and outlasts him.

Are you a fortune teller?
giphy.gif

I think so. As long as Stipe plays it smart... (unlike how Reem came at him)... Stipe should be able to pull it off. He really should take the big man down every chance he gets.

Last edited:
A certain portion of hype is more than justified. If he manages to defeat the champ, this portion will grow significantly.

I really want Stipe to win this but damn, I don't see it happening.

RrZTE3e.gif

I dont have an opinion on this I just like this gif

yeah... he was going a bit wild in the overeem fight but then still landed the ko

Way too arrogant for an African?

there is a small underlying tone of arrogance with him.

he does seem to think that he's gonna run through Stipe in 1 round. But they're fighters, so it's kind of understandable.

#TeamStipe

I'll probably be a little salty if he loses tbh.

Says he'll finish Stipe inside 2 rounds and has already called out Lesnar and Cain. He got lucky against Overeem and the UFC has put its mega hype train behind him now everyone is like oh the greatest ever ok A+ athlete wow strongest punch ever lol. Have people learnt nothing from Rousey and Conor? It's all hype. Stipe is going to humble him and a lot of Sherdoggers who are giving it massive now are going to be eating more crow than the scaffolding scene in The Birds. Can't believe people can be this naive and foolhardy. He's done nothing to justify all this silly hype.

What's he supposed to say? "I think I'm going to lose and can I please have a top 10 opponent for my next fight?"

I haven't watched a lot of his interviews but from what I've seen, he seems like the quiet confident type. Hasn't come across as arrogant imo.

No idea who wins this fight. First one to land?

That's actually very likely going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if Stipe dominates him the whole fight

It's a lose-lose situation for Stipe no matter what happens.

If he loses - he's a can; if he wins after a war - he struggled with a newbie; if he wins convincingly - he crushed a newbie.

It's a lose-lose situation for Stipe no matter what happens.

If he loses - he's a can; if he wins after a war - he struggled with a newbie; if he wins convincingly - he crushed a newbie.

If he wins, he is going to make history and be the only HW champion that defended 3 times.

Sort your head out son.

If he wins, he is going to make history and be the only HW champion that defended 3 times.

Sort your head out son.

Yes, but people will say he's dominating a division full of old men and newbies.

Skill-wise, Stipe should have this in the bag. My concern is Francis most certainly hits like a Mack Truck and stipe is most certainly hittable.

Back