I think Uriah Hall would dominate at light heavyweight, would be a top five contender

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
In an interview with MMAFighting on Wednesday, Hall’s coach Clayton Hires gave an update on Hall’s condition, confirming that the 33-year-old fighter is doing much better now.

“He’s fine. Mishap, but you know that’s the trials and tribulations of the fight game. You’ve gotta come back strong,” Hires said. “Things happen, you’ve just gotta learn from them and grow. If you don’t grow, it happens again.”

UFC president Dana White put Hall on blast for what happened and urged him to move up to 205-pounds. It is an idea that Hires is actually in agreement with.

“I think he would dominate there,” Hires said about Hall’s possible jump to light heavyweight. “There’s a couple guys you got to worry about. I think he’d be a top five. It’s something that we’re discussing.”

“You get past 30 [years old] and things start changing, the body changes. That’s the way it is.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

i think you need to stop taking crack

he'd get destroyed

Misses weight due to partying and now would dominate the higher weight class.

Seems legit
giphy.gif

Just checked the light heavyweight top 15 rankings. I would confidently say he goes 0-15 against them.

205 is so thin right now. I wouldn't favor him over anybody in the top ten, but his speed and striking would give him some wins. Would love to see him against Shogun.

Any grappler at 205 would destroy him.

Uriah Hall will almost certainly never believe that though.

Yes, a cat with obvious mental roadblocks is gonna move up and mow ppl down!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!1 Wooooooooo!!!!!1 Please

He would get owned at 205. I don't see him beating anyone in the top 10 and it would be questionable in the top 20. He's a natural middleweight.

I don't agree TS but we are all entitled to have an opinion. I think this man is cooked unless he can land spinning stuff on the regular.

Give it a shot. Maybe he should step in v osp.

Who cares. Hall is the biggest bust since Erick Silva. He'd get massacred at LHW. Maybe he could score a flashy fluke KO on someone like Latifi or Corey Anderson, maybe even old Shogun, but the chances are slim.

Back