Connor vs Nurmy = Connor vs Aldo

Andzso

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if it'd be played out as the 13s KO. Nurmy has been tested in the Johnson fight. One perfect irish to the chin probably puts him to sleep.

Don't call him Nurmy...just don't.

One perfect irish to the chin probably puts him to sleep.
People say this about all of Conor's fight including Mayweather so you're stating the obvious.

I wouldnt be surprised if it'd be played out as the 13s KO. Nurmy has been tested in the Johnson fight. One perfect irish to the chin probably puts him to sleep.

How do you think Khabib vs Aldo would go?

Personally, i think Khabib would pulverize Aldos body into vapor

khabib = aldo. Marks for creativity but your trolling is too clumsy and obvious. 3/10

I see McG on his back before 13 seconds passes

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Khabib will retire McGregor.

Doesn't know how to spell his name but makes predictions on a potential fight.We believe you bro.

Creating useless Conor thread = Ignored.

There goes half of Sherdog =/

Floyd took his soul. He ain't fighting again.

Shit thread, shit poster.
1512592057582.jpg

You went almost a half a year since making a thread,you should try and break that record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back