Conor 2018 prediction thread

What will Conor do in 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think UFC will strip him & he will go for the money fight with Nate

Coke, Cheating, Divorce, Bankruptcy. And all while keeping up the "all I see are bums waiting to be slept" talk.

I think Bozopotomus will give him the title shot of the winner of Khabib / Cucuy.

It's pretty apparent they are BOTH waiting for one of these guys to eliminate the other, so that McG only has to face one of them.

Huge last payday, then he's done.

Nate Diaz 3 , he doesn't want anything to do with Tony and Khabib. I predict Nate 3 on the international fight week July 7th . such a BS fight but thats what we get now with a non defending champion who is scared to lose.

Nate Diaz 3 , he doesn't want anything to do with Tony and Khabib. I predict Nate 3 on the international fight week July 7th . such a BS fight but thats what we get now with a non defending champion who is scared to lose.

I am with you
He can break records with Diaz III & its a winnable fight at 155.

Third fight with Nate. He should be made to unify his belt against Tony/Khabib first though.

Khabib X Tony winner but only if the winner is Khabib

Seeds are already being planted

GSP superfight if Khabib falls short

I won't be surprised if he never fights again. The money he made in the Floyd fight was life changing and not much will motivate him to fight again after that.

I'm thinking that Conor will fight the winner of Tony and Khabib. It would make a killing financially. Conor vs. Khabib in Russia would be phenomenal. Conor vs. Tony in NYC or Vegas (or how about that stadium in Dublin?) would be phenomenal. The UFC would salivate about a Conor return, and would have to make it worth Conor's while, but this is very doable. Besides being drawn in by the money, Conor has always loved a challenge, loves to fight, and loves to be the first to accomplish things....the idea of being the first fighter to win the LW title twice (there hasn't been anyone else, has there?) I'm sure will be enticing to him.

Conor vs. Tony or Khabib in September.

Khabib/Ferg

Then RDA *if* RDA gets the 170 belt.

Maybe even Holloway/Edgar

I seriously doubt he'll sit out 2018 and let his starpower fade

Back