Any Stipe fans here putting real money on Stipe to win this Saturday?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Are there anny Stipe fans here putting real money on Stipe to win this Saturday?

I have been looking at bestfightodds.com, and the betting line doesn't seem to move all that much.

Are there anny Stipe fans here putting real money on Stipe to win this Saturday?

I have been looking at bestfightodds.com, and the betting line doesn't seem to move all that much.

Nervous-Kid-Looks-Down.gif

I like Stipes personality much more than Franics so i would like him to win

Dont see it happening though sadly

I'm a big Stipe fan as my whole family lives in Cleveland. I'm struggling to see how he wins this fight. I'm sure there's a way, but it seems unlikely. Hate to say it too.

Being a fan, and betting on a guy are not the same. Im not a fan particularly of either, but I wouldn't bet on this fight.

This same rhetoric pops up every time there’s a new “it” fighter whos a physical specimen.

Stipe gets it done handily through wrestling, experience, gas tank, and pace management. Either a decision or a late round finish.

No friggen way I would put money on this fight.

This is 100% a pick-em fight for me.

No idea who takes it.

Stipe’s gonna wreck shop, it won’t even be close after the first round. Who has Francis beaten that has so many of you worried for Stipe?

17:1 Stipe wins by submission.

23:1 Stipe wins Round 4.

Fire the fucking actuary who is allowing this kind of bullshit.

Stipe’s gonna wreck shop, it won’t even be close after the first round. Who has Francis beaten that has so many of you worried for Stipe?
The point is, if you're so confident in Stipe, why haven't more people bet on him and moved the betting line at all?

It's not WHO Francis has beat that makes people worried...as in any fight. It's the fact he hits hard and Stipe has a tendency to get hit. Same reason Francis fans are worried.

A great many gamblers are NOT very knowledgeable about the sport. The hype train sways the line much more than does actual objective reality.

Eg) The Mayweather/McGregor line was close @ fight time, and EVERYBODY with a clue knew damn well how that one was going.

Not betting, but stipe should be unquestionably the favourite here. Ngannou is impressive and has the power and speed to pull the upset but stipe has all the tools to win and has shown he’s got the brains and discipline to use them.

Ngannou has a chance but stipe has a much better one

Back