Which current WMMA fighters are you ok with on a PPV card?

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan of WMMA as a whole, but there are exceptions to everything. I don't mind paying for:

- Rose: I'll always pay to watch her fight. The beating she put on Joanna was one of the most epic I've
ever seen in my 2 decades of watching mma....not for the brutality of it, but because of the beauty and
poetic justice of the moment. Also she's one of the few females who move like the guys do out there
(footwork and movement are on point).

- Holly Holm: the beating of the biggest hype job in UFC history that she delivered to us, was one of the
most gratifying moments I've ever witnessed in the octagon....also one of the only girls with the balls to
take the Cyborg fight. The girl who could "beat prime Mike Tyson's ass ducked Cyborg for years).

- Joanna: I can't stand Joanna's sh*t attitude and was elated that she got KTFO'd. But speaking
objectively, she's one of the few chicks who fights like a guy out there, and assuming that getting slept
has fixed her attitude problem and she comes back humble, wouldn't mind watching her fight on a main
card.

- Felice Herrig: Not sure why but I like watching her fight......she's not in the wmma top 5, but there's
something really genuine about her. She wears her heart on her sleeve and I like watching her win fights.

- Shevchenko, Kowalkewicz on occasion ( More so Kowalkewicz)

- Not counting Cyborg, because I'd only pay to watch her if there was a good chance of her losing.

Honestly those are the only females I can stomach paying PPV prices for. Not because I have something against females fighting, but because the fights are mostly garbage and I'm not shelling out the better half of $100 for 15 minutes of pitter patter and Dandois level striking.

Are you ok with WMMA being on PPV cards? And if so, what female fighters are you ok with paying to watch fight?

Pretty much all the ones you listed. Liked Miesha too.

Rose & Gina if she would ever come back.

As long as they are high level and it is perceived competitive. So, seeing as there are only like a half dozen high level women in the world, and very rarely are they matched up (nunes vs shev is an example), I don't really want them on my card unless they are like Cindy Dandois and make me laugh so hard that I piss myself.

Not a fan of WMMA as a whole, but there are exceptions to everything. I don't mind paying for:

- Rose: I'll always pay to watch her fight. The beating she put on Joanna was one of the most epic I've
ever seen in my 2 decades of watching mma....not for the brutality of it, but because of the beauty and
poetic justice of the moment. Also she's one of the few females who move like the guys do out there

- Holly Holm: the beating of the biggest hype job in UFC history that she delivered to us, was one of the
most gratifying moments I've ever witnessed in the octagon....also one of the only girls with the balls to
take the Cyborg fight. The girl who could "beat prime Mike Tyson's ass ducked Cyborg for years).

- Joanna: I can't stand Joanna's sh*t attitude and was elated that she got KTFO'd. But speaking
objectively, she's one of the few chicks who fights like a guy out there, and assuming that getting slept
has fixed her attitude problem and she comes back humble, wouldn't mind watching her fight on a main
card.

- Felice Herrig: Not sure why but I like watching her fight......she's not in the wmma top 5, but there's
something really genuine about her. She wears her heart on her sleeve and I like watching her win fights.

- Not counting Cyborg, because I'd only pay to watch her if there was a good chance of her losing.

Honestly those are the only females I can stomach paying PPV prices for. Not because I have something against females fighting, but because the fights are mostly garbage and I'm not shelling out the better half of $100 for 15 minutes of pitter patter and Dandois level striking.

Are you ok with WMMA being on PPV cards? And if so, what female fighters are you ok with paying to watch fight?
Rose

card.

For someone who's not a fan you sure spent a lot of time thinking about it and writing about it.

Joanna, Holm, cyborg, Cat zingano because dat ass.

Good list and I'd add Andrade on that. She brings violence. like a mini female Wanderlei. Not the most technical but she will move forward and not shy away from the fight.

Her and KK would be a good fight.

Same, gained alot of hespect after the Ronda/ Holly fights.

Also don't mind watching Meisha in top control...

giphy.gif

cyborg
holly
joanna
rose
amanda
claudia
kaufman
tate

prob some others

Valentina, Rose and Joanna assuming that they are not fighting scrubs.

All of them. Enough of the constant hate threads and criticizm of the females.
We already know they're nowhere near as good as the men, we don't need reminders all the bloody time.

All of them. Enough of the constant hate threads and criticizm of the females.
We already know they're nowhere near as good as the men, we don't need reminders all the bloody time.
What's with you & this baseless rage? Theres no hate here, just some dudes talking their preferred wmma fighters. We also have a lot of male mma fighters we dont want to see in the UFC. Are you going to be outraged as well?
sjw-freakshow-lauren-southern.jpg

Back