Cynthia Calvillo potential anti doping violation! (For Marijuana)

What do they do now since Diaz thing? Kelvin got a lil slapper on the wrist is all I thought

She really does act like the Diaz brothers.

What do they do now since Diaz thing? Kelvin got a lil slapper on the wrist is all I thought
hopefully just a slap on the wrist but the negligence these people show, all they have to do is not smoke weed for one day!

If it's just for ganj, then who cares.

That said, gal is obnoxious. lol

dont give gremlims weed after midnight

the weed must have made her stall and do jackshit in the 3rd round of the carla fight.

hopefully just a slap on the wrist but the negligence these people show, all they have to do is not smoke weed for one day!
No doubt.

Maybe it's a cry for help to join their fight camp

USADA prohibiting weed is dumb.
I think in competition it probably should be limited for safety reasons, no one is allowed to go to work high and neither should these fighters.

After that cocky attitude leading into that fight, only to be beat by Carla...she's popping for the dumbest , and most avoidable shit on the USADA list?{<jordan}

USADA prohibiting weed is dumb.

It's only prohibited in-competition. In competition is noon the prior day of the fight and then right after the fight. If you can't lay off the weed for that period of time, you have problems. I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask fighters not to be high during a fight.

That said, weed just gets a slap on the wrist anyway. It's a fine and a potential small suspension.

Last edited:
People are making excuses now?

Where is the evidence that turinabol is a better PED than THC, and that is why we should be lenient on THC dopers?

All this USADA business seems like a lot of Bro-science and "god complex" decisions on "who we should call cheaters and who we shouldn't."

Creatine is proven to improve athletic performance, and yet it is not on USADA's banned list. Why not?

Lol that means she smoked 2-3 days before the fight, really now you can't stop for a few days.

People are making excuses now?

Where is the evidence that turinabol is a better PED than THC, and that is why we should be lenient on THC dopers?

All this USADA business seems like a lot of Bro-science and "god complex" decisions on "who we should call cheaters and who we shouldn't."

Creatine is proven to improve athletic performance, and yet it is not on USADA's banned list. Why not?
i know what you're saying and i have a similar perspective, obviously oxygen, H2O and vegetables are performance enhancing as well but they're allowed. If someone has such bad anxiety or mental health problems that they need to be high to fight they shouldn't be allowed to fight.

Why for one day?
Only test for THC in competition, which is after weigh in and after the fight, so they basically just need to abstain from marijuana for one day.

Back