Conor Would Get Wrecked..

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By any bigger fighter.

Only reason Conor has been successful thus far in the UFC is by having a longer reach and fighting smaller guys.

He just sticks his arm out in every fight, rubs it into his opponents face.

The only time he's faced an opponent who had a height advantage and a similar reach was Nate Diaz. And Conor lost that fight.

Quite embarassing considering that Nate Diaz is just an average fighter, not one of the top guys.

Conor fought at featherweight for a reason. He cut tremendous amounts of weight to fight in a division where he would have a physical advantage over everyone. That's the only reason he won.

Lightweight is where he belongs but obviously he wants nothing to do with guys like Tony Ferguson and Khabib.

McNugget would get mauled in an eventual comback. Dude wants no part of it and is probably scared shitless of fighting guys of the weight class he belongs in.

No, he's talented. He's just not as talented as he or his fans make him out to be.

Doesn't matter either way because we won't ever see him face contenders again. Shame. If he's as good as his fans say he is, then he's robbing everyone of seeing a great talent fight.

"DAE think Conor sucks?"

No, he's talented. He's just not as talented as he or his fans make him out to be.

This can basically be posted in any Conor thread and be true

If you find the balance between the nut huggers and haters that's where Conor truly sits

That's crazy this is almost exactly how I feel about him however I've never made a thread about it for fear of getting shat upon

By any bigger fighter.

Only reason Conor has been successful thus far in the UFC is by having a longer reach and fighting smaller guys.

The only time he's faced an opponent who had a height advantage and a similar reach was Nate Diaz. And Conor lost that fight.

Quite embarassing considering that Nate Diaz is just an average fighter, not one of the top guys.

Conor fought at featherweight for a reason. He cut tremendous amounts of weight to fight in a division where he would have a physical advantage over everyone. That's the only reason he won.

Lightweight is where he belongs but obviously he wants nothing to do with guys like Tony Ferguson and Khabib.

McNugget would get mauled in an eventual comback. Dude wants no part of it and is probably scared shitless of fighting guys of the weight class he belongs in.

Lmao @ crying about reach. If you're getting beat by someone because they have longer arms than you that means you suck and need to work on your footwork.

Conor's beating these guys because he's better than them, he weighs the same amount, if not less. Deal with it.

Have you seen the top FWs? Ortega, Holloway, etc. all just as big or bigger than Conor. All the top LWs, all much bigger than Conor. Deal with it.

Conor is great at marketing. He's an A level fighter but a master promotor. Doesn't change the fact he that I feel at 145 he wouldn't beat Max Holloway again. And at 155 there are several that would expose him. Look, no one who isn't good beats Aldo. Same goes for Alvarez. But, he's damn sure not the best.

Have you seen all Conor fights? Serious question.

Aaron Jahnsen was way bigger than Conor and Conor steam rolled him. Max had the height, Eddie was said to be 'much bigger' before the fight and then was some 'sloppy bum' after, Poirier is the same size, Aldo was pretty much the same size too. Also, let's not forget that Conor's reach grew as much as Carwin's height, and equal in relation to his UFC superstardom grew.

maxresdefault.jpg

You guys gotta make up your mind if it is just that he relays on size or if his opponents get brain farts and 'fight stupid'.

Naturally, it could not be the case that Conor is actually a world class innovator and fighter that is actually that good....amirite? <Lmaoo>

If you find the balance between the nut huggers and haters that's where Conor truly sits

Yeah, to an extent.

There's a guy that just posted today that Conor smashes anyone other than Nate Diaz from 170-145. Nate is just a bad matchup lol

Can we just stop the Conor threads

This is true. I usually get called a hater because I didn’t buy the promotional Champ Champ BS but I enjoy Conor as a fighter and look forward to his next fight when he returns.

By any bigger fighter.

Lol, feel better?

So true. Most of Conor's success comes from his reach advantage. He even says so himself.

Nothing to be ashamed of

He smashed Alvarez, that was shocking for me, Eddie is a tough mofo.

Always thought the guy was overrated but dunno man.. I think he is really good. Cardio is his worst enemy tho

It was crazy to see how much bigger than Eddie he was. It really looked like Eddie was the one from a lower division.

But then Owen Roddy revealed a while ago that Conor was walking around 177lbs for the first Nate fight, so the dude is big even for LW, let alone FW.

Last edited:
Back