Khabib made a brief appearance in UFC 220 Open workout.

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Khabib talking about getting the belt and fans cheering him while booing Conor. In the meanwhile, all of these were covered by TheMacLife.

w3hUyFC.gif

Last edited:
Could you imagine how big a fight between him and Conor in Russia would be.

Easily the biggest gate/ppv in UFC history with no close 2nd.

I agree. Conor would be dumb not to take it. He'll probably make $30-40 million from that fight alone.

Lol@even Mcgregor's own media people turning on him.

I agree. Conor would be dumb not to take it. He'll probably make $30-40 million from that fight alone.

If you have you been following his interviews, you'd known that was his aim for quite a long time. Fighting Khabib in Russia. Promotion period would be crazy with two armies of fans clashing each other unlike other times when Conor fans just silencing the other side with their shear number.

ah but some sherdoggers say "holly holm 1-3 made the 450k ppv, khabib is not a draw" LOL LOL

ah but sherdoggers say "holly holm 1-3 made the ppv, khabib is not a draw" LOL LOL

Nah More like " See ? Cyborg who only has 588k instagram followers made the PPV , Khabib is not a factor although he got 3 mil followers "

Khabib talking about getting the belt and fans cheering him while booing Conor. In the meanwhile, all of these are covered by TheMacLife.

w3hUyFC.gif

Fack yeah, that got me psyched to watch the Eagle back in action!

giphy.gif

Conor stands to make alot of money taking the fight, but he knows he's not beating the Eagle.

So he has to carefully consider his options....is the beating he takes in front of the world worth the $10-15 million he makes?

His decision to make. One thing's for sure, dude has made career out of running off at the mouth. But with Khabib he's been awfully quiet.....

Last edited:
Nah More like " See ? Cyborg who only has 588k instagram followers made the PPV , Khabib is not a factor although he got 3 mil followers "

"russian bots" sherdogger

he went from 3 to 3.3 mio after the barboza fight.

Conor stands to make alot of money taking the fight, but he knows he's not beating the Eagle.

So he has to carefully consider his options....is the beating he takes in front of the world worth the $10-15 million he makes?

His decision the make. One things for sure, dude is always running off at the mouth. But with Khabib he's been awfully quiet.....

tricky situation for conor but this fight would be a big money fight and with khabib a big legacy fight as well for conor. it is hard to resist. to win this fight means not only money it means legacy.

Big Conor fan here, but The Eagle would murder him.
Con using the excuse that he made a lot of money against Floyd, so he is using not being paid enough to fight MMA as an excuse to not defend his belt.

tricky situation for conor but this fight would be a big money fight and with khabib a big legacy fight as well for conor. it is hard to resist. to win this fight means not only money it means legacy.

giphy.gif

IMO Conor's made it very clear with his silence that this isn't a fight he's looking forward to. I'm guessing he wants a percentage of UFC profits BEFORE he fights Khabib, because he knows his legacy is done after that fight.

I imagine multiple Irish fans will die in the crowd that night

giphy.gif

IMO Conor's made it very clear with his silence that this isn't a fight he's looking forward to. I'm guessing he wants a percentage of UFC profits BEFORE he fights Khabib, because he knows his legacy is done after that fight.

that can happen as well. when a cocky, rich (dont touch me), gucci guy gets mauled in a big PPV event in front of his millions fans, thats nearly the end. people wouldnt respect him like they respected barboza, they would blame him.

high risk high reward.

when he gets the k.o conor will grow like a supervillain.

Conor will never fight Khabib, because Conor is not stupid. It's just that simple.

You're all SO fucking stupid falling for this drama reality bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back