Jon passing the lie detector proves why he's GOAT

UFCFreak89

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
A polygraph, popularly referred to as a lie detector, measures and records several physiological indices such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and skin conductivity while the subject is asked and answers a series of questions.

There are only 3 ways you can pass a modern lie detector test;
  1. You are delusional to the point you truly believe what you're saying
  2. You are telling the truth
  3. You have almost no anxiety/nerves under immense pressure
We can basically rule out number 1. Yes Jon might be one of the biggest douches to hit the octagon, but he isn't delusional to the point he would believe what he's saying if he knew otherwise. These people have an altered sense of reality. There is a big difference between being unstable and crazy.

95% of Sherdog are positive it can't be number 2

So that leaves number 3, which could explain a few things about why Jon has been so dominant in his career. The advantage of feeling absolutely no anxiety or nerves means you are always coming in at your mental best.

Nerves/anxiety can make the best fighters sway from game-plans or make poor in the moment decisions or just be all around hesitant in decisions they do make. Not having this disadvantage would be a huge edge inside the Octagon.

Could you imagine a Rumble or TRTor that never gave into pressure? This mixed with talent is going to make you a force in any division.

Hi Jon.

We haven't forgotten.

tenor.gif

Maybe lie detector tests should be part of the fight game strategy.

Polygraphs do not work. You are completely wrong about everything you have asserted about them TS.

Polygraphs do not work. You are completely wrong about everything you have asserted about them TS.

Incorrect, you can beat them via the methods i listed which is why they are not admissible and are beaten too regularly.

4) He's a fucking psychopath.

Incorrect, you can beat them via the methods i listed which is why they are not admissible and are beaten too regularly.
You don't know what you are talking about. They do not work, period. They have zero scientific credibility.

Okay, there is a little trick that will beat that test--anytime! The problem is I can't tell you because you just don't deserve it!

lmao lie detectors you probably buy crystals for their magical healing powers and read your horoscope too

I'm aware of that since he besmirched Shogun, forever stealing his soul. Jones really is teh GOAT

Back