Why Conor isn't coming back yet...

MMA Savant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is battling it out with the UFC over a cut of the promoters cheque.

Fair enough too. No one sells fights like him. The other fighters would agree. Look at his last few fights. When a reporter asked a question to Woodley he said "we don't need to talk because Conor is up here doing it for us" and wonderboy agreed. Weidman and Rockhold said the same thing when they were co-main to a Conor fight.

He has his McGregor promotions and he wants to get a slice of the cake. I know the haters will complain but look at the press conferences. Barely anyone talks about them or even watches them. When Conor is involved the thread gets just as much comments as a regular fight. It's always guaranteed to be a spectacle so everyone watches. From throwing cans, to stealing Aldo's belt, to destroying the little heathen. The main is a hype machine. You may not like his antics but you still tune in and you still buy the PPV even if you're hoping for him to get humbled.

So shut your fookin mouth and stop complaining. The King returns when the UFC pays the man his worth. You can't complain about fighter pay and reebok money and then all of a sudden say Conor shouldn't get paid or he gets paid enough.

"But he hasn't defended...Wah Wah Wah" this thread isn't out that you pea heads

LsBdS6ssh-A1QoXqUcwseNXq41S8mEpw8pxN74kFZ1OugqCf2Dxh0meowtQf6sAwlOlYYxWvmP1tfUjbNUCufdLqg_AbFQTsa1LxlR1HYXBQLALXVtPq5hObM4qds-l0JkiR15Z4LA=w537-h274-nc

Last edited:
The Irishmen is sitting on a pile of money and doesn’t feel like getting punched in his mouth. Maybe tomorrow he will feel like being a champion and defend his title?
3C1C8DBF-6EB7-42EE-930A-C404BD5F9F4D.jpeg

He is battling it out with the UFC over a cut of the promoters cheque.

Fair enough too. No one sells fights like him. The other fighters would agree. Look at his last few fights. When a reporter asked a question to Woodley he said "we don't need to talk because Conor is up here doing it for us" and wonderboy agreed. Weidman and Rockhold said the same thing when they were co-main to a Conor fight.

He has his McGregor promotions and he wants to get a slice of the cake. I know the haters will complain but look at the press conferences. Barely anyone talks about them or even watches them. When Conor is involved the thread gets just as much comments as a regular fight. It's always guaranteed to be a spectacle so everyone watches. From throwing cans, to stealing Aldo's belt, to destroying the little heathen. The main is a hype machine. You may not like his antics but you still tune in and you still buy the PPV even if you're hoping for him to get humbled.

So shut your fookin mouth and stop complaining. The King returns when the UFC pays,the man his worth. You can't complain about fighter pay and reebok money and then all of a sudden say Conor shouldn't get paid or he gets paid enough.

"But he hasn't defended...Wah Wah Wah" this thread isn't out that you pea heads

LsBdS6ssh-A1QoXqUcwseNXq41S8mEpw8pxN74kFZ1OugqCf2Dxh0meowtQf6sAwlOlYYxWvmP1tfUjbNUCufdLqg_AbFQTsa1LxlR1HYXBQLALXVtPq5hObM4qds-l0JkiR15Z4LA=w537-h274-nc

Well said and I agree

Zero career title defenses in any organization ever.

1-1 with Nate Diaz, getting brutally finished in the first fight and barely winning a majority decision in the rematch.

Embarrassed by a 40 year old retired boxer.

It's time to stop.

The Irishmen is sitting on a pile of money and doesn’t feel like getting punched in his mouth. Maybe tomorrow he will feel like being a champion and defend his title?
sigh...only took 2 comments before the same old tired rhetoric was spewed.

Wow you still gargle on the Colin flesh stick after your saviour Mcswerved Big Tony and King Khabib.

giphy.webp

TS in denial. Much like many of his fanboys in denial of their repressed gayness

Wow you still gargle on the Colin flesh stick after your saviour Mcswerved Big Tony and King Khabib.

giphy.webp
Once again proving that the Conor haters are truly special people.

sigh...only took 2 comments before the same old tired rhetoric was spewed.

Yeah..I normally avoid these threads. The truth is hard for his fan base to swallow so they make stuff up in his defense.

Last edited:
I heard he's chasing a favourable matchup at KOTC

upload_2018-1-18_12-56-51.png

Lol you mad? Yeah you mad.

Nah it's funny how Conor lives rent free in your bum soul every day. I can't imagine posting so much about a guy I hate so much.

Anytime you point out the fact that Conor has never defended a title, you get labeled a hater.

I agree, he wants huge money and/or a percent of the company. Doubt he ever gets it because it would set a precedent for other fighters to demand.

#defendorvacate

Back