Francis Ngannou War-Wagon 2018, Predator-Nation Unite!

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
I myself was once a doubter of the African deity and believed no man would be able to decapitate one of the greatest heavyweight strikers in UFC history the one and only Econoreem; on the evening of December 2nd, 2017 I and many others were proven wrong. I beg of you Sherdog join the hype train before its too late after January 20th it will be too late, please let Francis's spirit enter your soul for if not you will live forever in regret. Don't be that friend who is known as the "MMA expert" and then, in turn, be shown to the whole world as a fraud who couldn't pick one of the easiest fights in UFC history. Save your self from the burden of having to admit you know nothing about MMA and join the hype-train, sales close Saturday morning don't be late!

giphy.webp

508c0bc000c753a5063bb33ba8e9fa21.jpg

giphy.webp

I'm honestly afraid for Stipe's health he might seriously die.

Fan of Both... But if Stipe tries to Bang... Better take a pillow for a nap. Ngannou is a scary scary dude.

Fan of Both... But if Stipe tries to Bang... Better take a pillow for a nap. Ngannou is a scary scary dude.
I think they may need an ambulance for each limb because Ngannou is going to rip Stipe apart.

I'm a big Ngannou fan and excited to see him fight but I'm a bigger Stipe fan and don't think Ngannou is ready yet. Either way, great match-up. If they both can survive the big shots landing it should be a great fight.

Back