Claudia Gadelha: "115lbs or 125lbs?"

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems shes weighing up her options and may try out 125lbs. What do you guys think ? Should she try her hand at 125, will it give her a new leash of life ? Or is she best served staying at 115lbs ?

The thing is she is 0-2 vs Joanna and got comfortably beat by Andrade. She could take another fight at 115lbs and hope Rose retains the title and then if the stars align she may get a shot at her.

The thing is if she goes to 125lbs, my girl Valentina would be standing in her way of getting that title. Ah the struggles of a perennial runner up.

Is it me or she got more boobs than before ?

She's in that spot. Too good to deserve to be called a mere gatekeeper, not good enough to be the champion.

She got brutally destroyed by Jessica i'm glad to see her still alive.

<{pranko}>hopefully women start fighting to the death. this accomplishes 2 things. makes it much more exciting. and eventually kills off all of wmma

115 since there's a new champ. if she can't beat rose, move up to 125

It's possible that her cardio could be significantly better at 125 because of a much less draining weight cut.

Mammabolic steroids.
Yti98zE.gif

Maybe having less weight to cut will help her cardio issues, 125 is worth a try especially now that Andrade sent her to the back of the contenders' queue.

What weight class will her mole be fighting at?

bgZfyfv.png

26262662_2060264820923509_8956985830010781696_n.jpg

Wow.. not even oversized sunglasses can save that schnoz. Forget 115 or 125, her priority should be rhinoplasty.

Claudia is top 3 at either weight class and with the right match up could easily be champion.

115lbs for one more try then 125lbs. she has lost decisions that would not make me give up on a division.

first time she lost it was a split decision not a big deal

Back