Cormier & Ngannou Discusses UFC 220 On Awkward Morning Show Interview

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Akward interview , dont smoke and watch

MMA fighters participating in TV shows in which the hosts can't even spell "MMA" or "UFC" is just the perfect recipe for disaster.

Poor guys. All these media stuff with chicks that don't know shit about MMA.

Poor guys. All these media stuff with chicks that don't know shit about MMA.

At least these two are asking relevant questions, like wher did DC nickname came from, or is Daniel defending a lightweight belt.

Seeing them next to each other.. hopefully DC doesn't decide to move up in weight.

Akward interview , dont smoke and watch

Sorry to those who dont agree with me...But if Francis can win this title in a devastating fashion, and then manage to successfully defend it he WILL be a huge star. Maybe even the next big UFC cash cow.

You dont necessarily need to have a personality to get people to watch you. Back when we purchased a PPV with Mike Tyson for example, he had no personality but you bought the PPV to see Mike knock a guy senseless.

Ngannou could potentially be the Mike Tyson of UFC. His story will be told, it will be a rags to riches story easy. After all his English is improving, he can still break out with new personality once champion.

Anderson Silva for an example had no stigma until he defended his belt against Vitor. It then became we were watching someone special and then Silva started to create a marketable ego

Seeing them next to each other.. hopefully DC doesn't decide to move up in weight.
DC cares about his future. If Ngannou destroys Stipe which I feel is a 50/50 fight. If I were a HW, I would cut to LHW any way that I could. Liposuction whatever I had to do. Francis is borderline dangerous and literally has punches that can kill.

Is Cormier the minder of Francis?

Some kind of handler?

Is Cormier the minder of Francis? Some kind of handler?

Yes, that appears to be his role here and it worked well.

As for the interview, other than the two ignorant questions it flowed well and was positive. Not overly awkward.

Yes, that appears to be his role here and it worked well.

As for the interview, other than the two ignorant questions it flowed well and was positive. Not overly awkward.

Thanks to Cormier.

Imagine if DC weren't there handling Ngannou lol

how was that "awkward"?

there was alot of laughing and explanation for the casual audience.

Back