Elkins is Underrated as hell

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Elkins is on a 6 fight win streak. Insane.
I admit I haven't been a fan of his always, but he finds ways to win every time he goes out there.
He's not the most athletic guy in the world, but he gets the job done.

No one talks about this, but how would he do against the champ, Max Holloway?
He could be a bad matchup for Max, where he can take damage like no one else, and then come back and win.
darren-elkins-ufc-209-3.jpg

Elkins' chin is going to fade pretty quickly with the amount of punishment he's been taking recently.

Nah he can't beat Max. Max can also take damage. Elkins could have a chance if Max gets tired but the guy has cardio for days and much better striking. I like Elkins but he really doesn't stand a chance against Max

No shit?

He has a ceiling though

Elkins is kind of an enigma.

He doesn't do anything great - No flashy techniques, no big power, etc...

But he is pretty GOOD everywhere.

But his HEART, fighting spirit, and cardio are second to none.

He often times overcomes fighters with superior skill-sets, by sheer will alone. Dude is zombie-like tough. He never stops coming at you.

Elkins v. Mendes shows you exactly where his ceiling is

He should move up to LW and fight Gaethje <{JustBleed}>

His "The Damage" tat will seriously backfire one of these fights, but until then I'll support him.

He needs to learn some striking movement and defense, or he's gonna be hitting the floor hard, and asleep down the line.

Tough as nails and a great ground game can take you pretty damn far in the sport to this day, but no longer will it take you all the way

He's ugly, awkward, and has the worst tattoo in MMA since Alan Belcher. I'm a fan.

<Dany07>{<Scared}
Yup he doesnt just roll over and tap anytime someone pushes him. Now go get back on Conor's nuts. Im sure there is a thread you should be defending him in.

now go outside and talk to some women you clearly take an internet forum too serious you beta virgin basement dweller hahahahaha. since you never speak or interact or have intercourse with women i'll show you a girl. don't be scared.

He's ugly, awkward, and has the worst tattoo in MMA since Alan Belcher. I'm a fan.
<[analyzed}>

Now that's not very nice Inga. lol!

Course you get to listen to us rip on female fighters on the hegular, so turnabout is fair play. :D

Back