Brendon "The Hybrid" Schaub made an interesting comment on his latest podcast

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It went something like....

"Heavyweight will always be the most exciting decision. People are intrigued by knowing that another grown man can pin you down and stick his dick in your mouth if he wanted to."

<30>

Just tell the world Brendan, it's ok in this day and age.

1wKt5b0.jpg

Nah the Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight divisions suck.

Schaub is so deep in the closet, he's about to find Narnia...

No, that's not what I think about when I watch heavyweight fights.

It went something like....

"Heavyweight will always be the most exciting decision. People are intrigued by knowing that another grown man can pin you down and stick his dick in your mouth if he wanted to."

<30>

He can be funny, sometimes. This wasn't one of those times.

I wonder how many times he's rubbed one out thinking about Francis

giphy.gif

Joe Rogans biggest mistake in life was making Schaub a thing. He’s so horrible in every way.

He speaks from experience, regularly pins Callen down

Everything is about fighters garbage with this guy. He's absolutely obsessed with weiners.

He might as well just change his name to Brendan Schlong.

Shaub is obsessed with men imposing their will on other men. It also looks like he's had work done on his face.

I mean, I get what he's trying to say.

Do you need someone to draw an entire circle before you realize they're drawing a circle?

HW will always be an exciting division because the champ can arrive anywhere in the world and he'll be the baddest dude in that location. If Stipe decided to rape you, there's nothing you could do to stop him.

I prefer the wildcard of power at that level being able to dramatically swing a fight at any second.... but yeah, I guess for some people it's the fantasy of getting mouth raped by a 250 pound man.

Back