Jones should not get a title shot when he does come back

Filthymaggot

Badger Milk is not a PED.
@Brown
Reaction score
This is my opinion of course, but he’s tested positive twice and ruined several other cards with out of cage fuck ups.

If it was me he would have to win 2 fights before he could get a title fight to prove he can fight clean and not fuck up before fight night.

What are your opinions?

Jones is such a good liar, he can even trick the lie detector test into believing him.

Last edited:
Of course he wont, if he is innocent of taking PEDs then the title will simply go back to him.

My opinion is that he's a cheater and USADA is a corrupt organisation if they somehow manage to make it look like an accident.

Of course he wont, if he is innocent of taking PEDs then the title will simply go back to him.
He’s not innocent, they were in his system. It’s a question of intentional use at this point.

Jones is such a good liar, he can trick the lie detector test to believe him.
Right? People still don’t know a sociopath feels no guilt and can pass those without effort. Lol

More like;

jpF1TB8.jpg

If he is declared "innocent", then I feel he deserves an automatic title shot. It's hard to believe given his past behavior though, that he didn't take them willingly.

Kind of a moot point though isn't it? Since we can 100% guarantee he's going to get one regardless

Hell even if he does sit out for 4 years he's probably coming back to a title shot

This is my opinion of course, but he’s tested positive twice and ruined several other cards with out of cage fuck ups.

If it was me he would have to win 2 fights before he could get a title fight to prove he can fight clean and not fuck up before fight night.

What are your opinions?
I agree! If I were Cormier I would insist he has two (2) fights before he gets a shot....and 1 of them would have to be with Gustafsson.

Kind of a moot point though isn't it? Since we can 100% guarantee he's going to get one regardless

Hell even if he does sit out for 4 years he's probably coming back to a title shot
Probably, but I still thinks it’s ridiculous.

He's done enough damage I think he needs a solid 5 fights. Prove he can fight clean for that long. He was stripped 3 times. That's a record that may never be broken. He should have to start over and not main event or co main event for a couple fights either so there's no canceling cards

Him failing a test 4 years later wouldn't surprise me. If that happens there's no contenders for biggest Fuck up in sports

They should just give him his title back, dont do that to DC again. His old ass cant take it.

force the Gus fight!

He's the best fighter of all time. Give him a title shot or whatever he wants.

We just want to see him fight.

I made a similar thread before after his first suspension where I said he should fight Rumble before fighting DC again.

The truth is he's getting a TS right off suspension and it's going to be promoted like crazy.

Like the 2nd coming of Jesus to MMA.

I made a similar thread before after his first suspension where I said he should fight Rumble before fighting DC again.

The truth is he's getting a TS right off suspension and it's going to be promoted like crazy.

Like the 2nd coming of Jesus to MMA.
Yup, then another failed test/fuckup lol

Back