Can we add Stipe 'with that immigrant mentality' and Francis 'know de wae' to the list of UFC GOATs

rd1992

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I dunno if you guys have heard, but there are two mythical beasts who are about to fight, one is Stipe 'with that immigrant mentality' Miocic, and the other is Francis 'know de wae' Ngannou. Do you think they should join the others below?

5th Round Lawler,
Sea level Cain,
Chuck with that look in his eyes,
Motivated Penn,
Full Camp Mendes,
In shape Shogun,
Pre-Diverticulitis Brock,
TRT-Tor,
Hallway Mir,
Broke Fitch

Know de wae? Is this some kind of CoD2 meme?

Who the fuck is Motivated Penn? It's Motivated BJ.

And no.

I dunno if you guys have heard, but there are two mythical beasts who are about to fight, one is Stipe 'with that immigrant mentality' Miocic, and the other is Francis 'know de wae' Ngannou. Do you think they should join the others below?

5th Round Lawler,
Sea level Cain,
Motivated Penn,
Full Camp Mendes,
In shape Shogun,
TRT-Tor,
Hallway Mir,
Broke Fitch
Cabo nate.
Big John with hunger in his voice
Pre usada hendricks

5th Round Lawler,
Sea level Cain,
Motivated Penn,
Full Camp Mendes,
In shape Shogun,
TRT-Tor,
Hallway Mir,
Broke Fitch

Is Ngannou da commander?

Ugandan knuckles is a 9gag level meme. Embarrassing

Stipe isn't an immigrant. He's first generation, but he was born an American citizen.

5th Round Lawler,
Sea level Cain,
Motivated Penn,
Full Camp Mendes,
In shape Shogun,
TRT-Tor,
Hallway Mir,
Broke Fitch
no spin weidman
one eyed bisping
seagal trained machida

Last edited:
Stipe isn't an immigrant. He's first generation, but he was born an American citizen.

He belongs to a new class of immigrants - the one whose members were born in the country they immigrated to.

The mentality doesn't require a foreign birth certificate, so long as you learn it at the knee of someone who has one.

Back