DC and Luke Rockhold rivalry surfaces, DC quoted "What's Luke going to teach him,Luke cant beat me!"

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Luke needs to come out and make a public statement saying he is hoping and is positive that Volkan will KO DC to ignite one of the greatest rivalries in UFC history. This rivalry will be Jones/Evans-esque and lucky enough for Rockhold, training alongside him in Florida is Evans who can give him some tips on how to promote a fight between a former training partner.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...aining-luke-rockhold-cant-beat-me-mma-ufc-220

Go watch the WWE if you're interested in drama and storylines.

Luke doesn't need to do any of that. He needs to show up and fight, that's all.

Well it's obvious Cormier beats Lukes ass...hell Bisping did <45>..doubt Luke see's top 5 LHW let alone a title shot

yeah and i want him to fight DC, its prize fighting mate wake up....

This.

Everyone bagged on Brock coming over yet everyone seems to want some WWE bullshit story line.

You know what I hope happens.

Cain hits DC over the head with a steel chair and writes JBJ with spray paint on his chest.

Starting the cain and Jonny bones Jones tag team that dominates for a year.

This.

Everyone bagged on Brock coming over yet everyone seems to want some WWE bullshit story line.

You know what I hope happens.

Cain hits DC over the head with a steel chair and writes JBJ with spray paint on his chest.

Starting the cain and Jonny bones Jones tag team that dominates for a year.
yeah thats some massive hyperbole, I just want to see a perennial top middleweight contender and former champion verse the light-heavyweight champion who is closing on his career fight each other and the spiciness of the fact they were former training partners could maybe lead to a nice street fight similar to the press conference between jones and DC.

yeah and i want him to fight DC, its prize fighting mate wake up....

Cool, then convince him to move up to LHW. He is currently a MW scheduled to fight Yoel Romero in February 10th.

Rivalries are good, but Cormier is too old to participate in one.

Fuck off. These guys love each other like real close brothers, if you know what I mean.
ufc-gay-wanderlei-468x278.jpg

Conor just trying to destroy Khabib's camp from inside, Volcan is his protege

Why does the article say he is training with Ernesto's Hoost his team. I know their both Dutch but Hooft and Hoost are pretty easy to tell apart.

He right doe. Luke has been "submitting to DC's alpha" for years.

Volkan gon' get wrassleufcked and pounded behind the barn like Hughes' twin.

Rockhold is training with Volkan? I did not know that.

Are they just training at the same facility, or are they actually regular sparring partners? Does anybody know?

I wonder if Rockhold would give away any gym secrets (tendencies, stregegies, injuries etc.) to Volkan if asked. I hope not.

From Henri Hooft's instagram videos it seems they've sparred more than once.

This place is embarrassing anymore.

Back