My guess: Conor won't be stripped and will fight Ferguson

icu__ha8n

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So many believe that Ferguson will be fighting Nurmagomedov, based on a rumor and a tweet from Ferguson.

Ferguson been campaigning a long time for a fight against McGregor (#defendorvacate), so wouldn't it make more sense that if he'd already signed, to put McGregor on blast now and humiliate him so much to the point that McGregor just quit social media?

I know I would..

Just from him not doing that I think that Fergusson vs McGregor will be announced this Saturday instead of the rumored fight against Nurmagomedov.

I wouldn't mind Khabib vs Ferguson part 4 but I think we have to wait for it some more.

I don’t think that Conor is coming back. Strip him, and carry on.

Just strip Tony. Khabib vs Nate for the new interim title.

Conor isn't coming back. Get over it already.

I hope Conor fights Tony but all signs point to Kalabib vs Tony.

I would much rather see Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov. The real top two fighters in the division.

I would much rather see Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov. The real top two fighters in the division.

At this point this is the fight to make...but WME needs the money and Conor is the #1 cashcow

Conor doesn't fight anymore, unless it's with Dee over his behavior.
1490052852057s.jpg

giphy.gif

Conor is too busy partying and pretending to be some kind of icon.

I'm glad these threads continue to say the same thing !!

Move on and enjoy the other fighters who deserve to be there ..

The tweet that says "true champs defend" contradicts your theory doesn't it?

In there he's saying that, unlike Conor, he is a true champ and will defend his belt.
So his fight probably isn't Conor.

I don't get why Conor won't fight Tony... it's really not that hard of a matchup.

He won't make any money, but it would make Conor vs Khabib HHUUUUUGGEEE.

If they make Tony vs Khabib they are risking Conor vs Khabib... Tony is an extremely dangerous fight for the eagle....

Basically

1.Tony vs Khabib - probably Tony wins - not a money fight.
2.Tony vs Conor - Conor wins - not a money fight.

OR

1. Tony vs Conor - Conor - not a money fight
2. Conor vs Khabib - probably Khabib - huuuuuuuuuuuuge fight in Russia.

The tweet that says "true champs defend" contradicts your theory doesn't it?

In there he's saying that, unlike Conor, he is a true champ and will defend his belt.
So his fight probably isn't Conor.
Exactly, Tony is taking the mantel of the true champ and defending against Khabib - the obvious number 1 challenger.

Back