Is Woodley worse than Lima or Rory?

WW is one of the best divisions and Tyron a dominant champ with 3 title defenses.

No, I don't think so.

If Rory beats Lima he’s the last guy to best TWood, if Lima beats Rory he beat the guy who bested TWood... MMAth equation dictates he who beat him beats them...right???

I don't think he's worse as such, but that's not to say both of them couldn't beat him.

Got a major crush on Lima

I think he beats both of em

"3 defenses"

One of them was a draw lol

Racist judges obviously

CavernousHonoredEasternnewt.gif

Woodley will beat lima and i like lima. His weakness is wrestlers with ko power and good top game.

If Rory beats Lima he’s the last guy to best TWood, if Lima beats Rory he beat the guy who bested TWood... MMAth equation dictates he who beat him beats them...right???

Woodley has since beat Wonderboy and Lawler...

I thought he won the first Thompson fight and loss the second fight.

Woodley has since beat Wonderboy and Lawler...
Oh yeahhh...! Well IIRC Rory lost to Lawler and Wonderboy, so that tells us which we had already known assuming you were paying attention and further translates to anything said on Sherdog means more and possibly less so when we don’t know, we can’t do anything but post up...

Except... TWood was subsequently and soundly beaten by Rory and even more relevant prior to he was finished by Nate the Great, who then skipped off while simultaneously Momma Woods made a seen at ringside... burned into my hard drive like it was installed yesterday, bawahahaha
<{jackyeah}>

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

Team Chief TAW
“team adderall woodcutters”

i think woodley (and thompson) are vastly over-rated.

At the moment, I think Bellator has the best WWs... but the UFC is great at marketing, so it doesn't seem to mean much.

A lot of guys claimed for a long time that fighters like Woodley, Luke, Souza, Mousasi, Robbie, DC, Werdum might be top 5, and were probably among the best fighters in the world. Some said they might even be no 1 in the world (when in sStrikeforce), but were ridiculed by "only-UFC-ers"

Got a major crush on Lima

I think he beats both of em
It’s gonna be awesome either way. Still not sure if I’m gonna order 220 or watch a great *FREE* Bellator card. Now that Rory/Lima isn’t the main event maybe i can catch it before the DC fight if it moves quickly

It’s gonna be awesome either way. Still not sure if I’m gonna order 220 or watch a great *FREE* Bellator card. Now that Rory/Lima isn’t the main event maybe i can catch it before the DC fight if it moves quickly

As someone that doesn't pay for neither

If I WAS in your situation I wouldn't miss Stipe and Ngannou live biggest fight we've had from the UFC in a while

Back