Rather u hate it or love it. MMA need conor and Jon Jones

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I see all these threads fuck Jon he's a bad person ,Strip conor . Do u guys not remember 2014. U have forgetten that conor singled handled made 145 relevant . Conor is everything we asked for !!! Finish fights ; charisma and we kept complaing about people pulling out of fights .I keep hearing this no one is bigger then the sport ,. New stars come. The ufc can't create stars they have tried and failed aka sage and Paige . We have fucking rampage and chael still headlining events. The heavyweight division majorly older guys from pride. Middleweight division older guys . All the stars today are from yesterday . Cept conor , jones and Ronda literally . Name a new age fighter 06- to now who could sell 350 ppvs. We don't know how khabib or tony may fight after becoming champ , some guys play it safe after getting a belt . with wat seems like over 300 cards u need some damn fire power and I think u guys forget it's a damn business. If it wasn't guys like jake sheilds woudont just get cut . U gotta move them tickets and without Jon and conor idk

For sure proofread my man, 100% it's a beast.

You're right; rather or not.

LOL...

They’re fuckin clowns that do more to hurt the sport than anything else. Give your head a shake.

I read as far as this

Do u guys not remember 2014. U have forgetten that conor singled handled made 145 relevant

You don't think it was already one of the strongest divisions in the UFC with Aldo the most dominant champ, KZ, Edgar, Hominick, Mendes, Cub, Holloway, Faber etc?

Didn't read further

I read as far as this

Do u guys not remember 2014. U have forgetten that conor singled handled made 145 relevant

You don't think it was already one of the strongest divisions in the UFC with Aldo the most dominant champ, KZ, Edgar, Hominick, Mendes, Cub, Holloway, Faber etc?

Didn't read further
No one cared before then

No one cared before then
you're an idiot

Curtis-Mayfield-1972.jpg

DC is set to retire after beating Volkan imo if Jones doesn't come back. I guess that leaves Gus about to go on a big championship run.

So 205 could use Jones for sure.

155lbs is fine without Conor in terms of matchups. I'm sure from a money perspective having him back would be great, but his absence doesn't really hurt the weight class for me like a Jones-less 205 will after DC.

Outside of the Cormier fights I have never been that excited for a Jones fight.

Meanwhile, I randomly burst into Ronda-esque shadowboxing thinking about Stipe/Francis.

I see all these threads fuck Jon he's a bad person ,Strip conor . Do u guys not remember 2014. U have forgetten that conor singled handled made 145 relevant . Conor is everything we asked for !!! Finish fights ; charisma and we kept complaing about people pulling out of fights .I keep hearing this no one is bigger then the sport ,. New stars come. The ufc can't create stars they have tried and failed aka sage and Paige . We have fucking rampage and chael still headlining events. The heavyweight division majorly older guys from pride. Middleweight division older guys . All the stars today are from yesterday . Cept conor , jones and Ronda literally . Name a new age fighter 06- to now who could sell 350 ppvs. We don't know how khabib or tony may fight after becoming champ , some guys play it safe after getting a belt . with wat seems like over 300 cards u need some damn fire power and I think u guys forget it's a damn business. If it wasn't guys like jake sheilds woudont just get cut . U gotta move them tickets and without Jon and conor idk

So your joindate is after Conor entered MMA but you presume to tell fans that are here for 15+ years what MMA needs?

<{JustBleed}>
The just bleed just existed before Conor/Jon and he will exist after Conor/Jon.

Whether.... Whether...... Whether.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back