Conor has had a legendary career, made lifetime money, and still hasn't hit 30.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He HAS proven himself. It cannot be doubted. He HAS made "enough" money. He has made his name one that will be remembered.

Honestly, I think he should bail. If he continues to fight, the potential revenue he could make in the future could drop a lot if he gets beat up a couple times. He got beat by Nate, but he won the rematch. That didn't hurt his image too bad. Got beat by RJJ. But did last 8 rounds. His image is still not hurting. But he has to retire or fight. And if he retired right now he could still stay relevant in other areas.

If he fights and losses, well, look at how relevant RR is nowadays.

Part of me thinks he may just do that - Sail off into the sunset with a mountain of riches.

The other part of me thinks that the competitive side of him will be back.

I don't care if he bails or continues to fight, just don't sit on the belt and fuck everyone else over.

I'm not emotionally invested in Conor, but I do think he's genuinely a fighter at heart.

If he doesn't come back, it won't be because he doesn't want to.

It will be because the money and lifestyle have gotten to him.

He HAS proven himself. It cannot be doubted. He HAS made "enough" money. He has made his name one that will be remembered.

Honestly, I think he should bail. If he continues to fight, the potential revenue he could make in the future could drop a lot if he gets beat up a couple times. He got beat by Nate, but he won the rematch. That didn't hurt his image too bad. Got beat by RJJ. But did last 8 rounds. His image is still not hurting. But he has to retire or fight. And if he retired right now he could still stay relevant in other areas.

Whos RJJ?

Why are people so excited about another man's money lmao

If he isn't fighting who cares about him? There are richer guys in the world if all we care about is how much these guys make.

Personally, I'd way rather be able to say we saw him fight contenders than fight a cocaine addiction because Mayweather carried his ass

Yeah, good points man... Hey what's it like to live as a barnacle on Conor's nutsack anyway? Is it dark in there? Is it crowded? Does it smell? Do you get any sunlight?

Would love to see conor do something for a hybrid fighter's union.

Part of me thinks he may just do that - Sail off into the sunset with a mountain of riches.

The other part of me thinks that the competitive side of him will be back.
After the UFC strips him, there is no doubt if he wants to come back, the UFC will give him a immediate title shot. That's a no brainer. The question is, depending on who is the LW champ when he decides he wants a nice paycheck, who will he be facing? And if he loses, where does that put his brand? I mean, lets be honest, all his fans are more concerned about his brand, rather then his fighting skills, and if he can defend his title. Its pathetic, and i am looking forward to him retiring (aka Stripped)

you are right with money. hes 29 and rich as fuck.. succesful... but this is his privacy.. not my business... i care about fighting.

there is no reason for me to nuthugg him for this.... because i wanna see fighting, i wanna see a champ defends his title. i dont wanna see "oh im rich i dont need to defend my belt" or "oh im killer, watch me on my gucci party while i hold up the whole division because im the overrated king".

He's accomplished a ton but now it's time to shit or get off the pot

@Arm Barbarian do you even read posts before you like? Or do you just assume you like it? WHat if i slip in and Easter egg?

@Arm Barbarian do you even read posts before you like? Or do you just assume you like it? WHat if i slip in and Easter egg?

haha, I can read pretty quick bro. I agree with your initial post here. Pretty much everything you said was on point there.

I like McG, but it's time to move the division forward and see champs defend.

I mean, good for him, who cares? That's all great but let's move on (this is in reference to the thread title)

Also, I'm not sure he'll have success in other industries or whatever. I have no idea whether or not he will, but I would think that, unless his current ventures turn out to be lucrative, there won't be as many opportunities if he retired.

haha, I can read pretty quick bro. I agree with your initial post here. Pretty much everything you said was on point there.
Apparently. I swear i just hit post and before it loaded i had a like. That's just weird.

Back