I feel that this is what Daniel Cormier should do after this fight.

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If he wins, he needs to have one last fight against Gus, and put on a show just like their first fight, and win or lose he retires.

If he loses, he needs to retire asap, because losing to Volkan who only has 3 fights in the UFC, and only has one real good win against Jimi Manuwa would tarnish his legacy forever, and shows he doesn't have it in him anymore.

I love DC, and I would like to see him retire as Champ, but if JBJ turns out to be innocent, and doesn't get any punishment, or even a very short suspension, I feel DC will kinda have to fight Jon one last time.

Discuss.

I hope Jon Jones never steps into the cage again. And when it comes to DC I'm not the guy's biggest fan. But I respect what he's been able to do. Hope he gets a few more wins then retires.

I think DC fights maybe a couple more times, then retires.

He has nothing left to prove.

He's had a great career overall, and as he's said in recent interviews, he and his family are financially set for life.

D.C looked great, possibly the best ever in his career against Jones, time hasn't caught up to him yet. That said lets see how he goes against "no time".

<DisgustingHHH>
You do know DC virtually rag rolled the entire division except Jones and a couple close fights here and there. To call for his retirement is premature ya think

If he loses, he needs to retire asap, because losing to Volkan who only has 3 fights in the UFC, and only has one real good win against Jimi Manuwa would tarnish his legacy forever.

I think this is a stretch.

DC has zero to prove.. No reason to fight Gus again.. And a loss to a guy that hits like a truck doesn’t tarnish anything.. DC is, was and always will be a monster.

I hope Jon Jones never steps into the cage again. And when it comes to DC I'm not the guy's biggest fan. But I respect what he's been able to do. Hope he gets a few more wins then retires.

why would you want someone who's one of the best to ever step foot into an octagon to never fight again?

Maybe a little, but like Schaub said, Volkan only has like 7000 followers on twitter it would be a huge blow to DC's career.

Nothing worse than losing to a guy with only 7000 Twitter followers.

<DisgustingHHH>
You do know DC virtually rag rolled the entire division except Jones and a couple close fights here and there. To call for his retirement is premature ya think
He has said this is probably his last year fighting. if Jones can get away with two years I could see people pressuring him into sticking around.

why would you want someone who's one of the best to ever step foot into an octagon to never fight again?

Simple, he's a piss poor excuse for a human being. Between him damn near killing a pregnant woman's child. Or him now failing two drug tests even though USADA is paid to test everything. He is at fault for everything negative that's happened to him. And I for one am sick of a person who could've been great who will only ruin another card/be stripped again of his title.

Another Gus fight would be awesome

I loved that first fight. So exciting man

Simple, he's a piss poor excuse for a human being. Between him damn near killing a pregnant woman's child. Or him now failing two drug tests even though USADA is paid to test everything. He is at fault for everything negative that's happened to him. And I for one am sick of a person who could've been great who will only ruin another card/be stripped again of his title.

Sure, he’s not the greatest role model, but, if he is allowed to come back and compete, why shouldn’t he? Because you dont’ like him as a person? What does that have to do with his ability in the cage? Plenty of people who I think are trash (Cerrone) but I respect them as fighters because they are good at what they do. I pay to watch them fight, they aren’t my friends nor involved in my life, just entertainment. And I want the best entertainment.

Also, not to sound like a dick, but, you’re making assumptions about what he WILL do in the future. People can change.

DC has but one challenger at LHW and that man is likely suspended for years.

I think DC fights maybe a couple more times, then retires.

He has nothing left to prove.

He's had a great career overall, and as he's said in recent interviews, he and his family are financially set for life.
Too bad he started so late. When he was a sub for the steikeforce tournament with Fedor he was the hugest underdog. Then he slammed Barnett with a high crotch and I knew he was special. I wish he started sooner and Cain didn't block his path to HW gold.

He needs to call out Luke for being a punk bitch for training with Oezdemir

I would like to see DC beating world heavyweight champion and then vacates both belts via retirement.

Solidifies himself as the best ever alongside GSP
Gtfo if D.C. Did that he is light years ahead of GSP . D.C. Fought huge Heavyweights and beat all of them. GSP cherry picked Michael fucking Bisping and morons think that means he was a MW great. gtfo seriously.

Back