Who was more delusional - Conor or Ronda?

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Which of the two was more delusional...Ronda thinking she could beat Mayweather in an MMA fight or Conor thinking he could beat Mayweather in a boxing match?

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Reasonable deduction: Only one went through with their delusional thoughts therefor making them more delusional.

I'm not entirely convinced McG thought he could beat Floyd.

I think that was more of an insane cash grab.

I honestly think Conor thought he could beat Mayweather. He believes in that law of attraction stuff, he's so fully believes in himself he thought he could beat a boxing great. Thats why we watched, not because Mayweather was gonna school him but to see if this man could actually do what no man had done before.

Delusional is impossible to measure. Let's just say that they both were. At least Ronda still has the What If factor going for her. Delusional needs some kind of confirmation; one can't just assume.

Yeah, neither fighter was delusional per se. They just believe in themselves to a degree that most others (typically people who are less successful in life) find unfathomable.

Last edited:
Both bought into their own hype. People kissing your ass and money can change you.

Ronda, because Conor sort of knows how to throw a good punch. Someone like Clarissa Shields, or hell, even Christy Martin at her age would fuck Rousey up within 90 seconds.

Ronda would eat Floyd for breakfast.

Literally.

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

I'm not convinced Conor expected to win the boxing match, but I suspect Ronda actually thought she would win in the cage.

I think he genuinely convinced himself at some point that he could.

I would hope Ronda didn't actually believe she had a shot

Ronda bought into her hype
Conor used his hype to buy a better life for himself

It isn't even close.

Conor shakes Diaz & Floyds hand & went to pressers after.
RR had media sign off saying they would not discuss her losses

If you toss in Ronda claiming she could beat Cain “under the right circumstances” then you get a better idea of how truly delusional she is.

It’s Ronda by a country mile.

Back