Gleison Tibau is back!!

OneManGang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is back after some "positives" that resulted in negative consequences. Now that time has been served due to him fallen victim to these USADA witch hunts - the question is which Gleison Today will be presented to us on Saturday. Are we to expect a lightweight and USADA proof version of Tibau or is the big old and bold version reappearing? I can't wait for this fight. Gleison was always the most mind-boggling of all fighters. A huge lightweight who cut massive weight and had a bodybuilder physique but was blessed with better cardio than Nick Diaz. This is the fight to watch on Saturday.

Your really stretching the cardio thing. Glad he's back.

gleison-tibau-of-brazil-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-on-picture-id905737150

gleison-tibau-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-at-on-picture-id495619446

upload_2018-1-16_20-32-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-16_20-30-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-16_20-30-25.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 7
  • upload_2018-1-16_20-31-5.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-16_20-31-5.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 7
Only watching the show because of this, first time not buying a ppv in about a year

One of the best careers to never win a UFC belt... Glad he is back. Hope he still has some Prime left in him.

i love gleison but hes been around so long. him time to get pwned match after match until he get fired is coming soon

One of the best careers to never win a UFC belt... Glad he is back. Hope he still has some Prime left in him.

I think you've gone a bit hard on that. Good career, sure, but one of the best to never win a belt? Nope.

He never had great cardio. The majority of his fights are him leaning, holding and hugging on his opponents with his roid strength and gains after huge weight cuts for 2 rounds then gassing in the third.

He was always a little suspect. That big and yoked at that weight!? C’mon...
063_Jamie_Varner_vs_Gleison_Tibau.1378004351.0.jpg

Back