UFC 220 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Second installment in the 220 series.

*DC getting outted by the wife for using a DOG HAIR brush to style his kids hair. lmao

*Stipe phone pranking his wife again, and she's gettin pissed.

*Volkan chillin and watching fights with his team-mates, in support of Usman. Also getting in some last minute training at Hard Knocks 365 gym in Fla.

*Luke Rockhold trying to quiet any controversy of him training with Volkan. Says he won't play a factor in any rumors and that both DC and Volkan are okay with the situation. Says, "DC's coming to wrestle, Volkan's coming to strike, may the best man win."

*DC saying to Ngannou, "You gonna get me paid this weekend." Not sure if he means thru increased PPV points, or he's betting on him?!? haha

*DC & Francis clowning on each other continuously. These guys are turning out to be pretty good buddies.

Last edited:
*DC saying to Ngannou, "You gonna get me paid this weekend." Not sure if he means thru increased PPV points, or he's betting on him?!? haha

lol, it was certainly PPV points
I don't think DC would admit he bet money against Stipe ;)
Plus they kept talking about main event/co-main

But that would be funny

embedded's are the best thing the UFC promo-team puts out.

lol, it was certainly PPV points
I don't think DC would admit he bet money against Stipe ;)
Plus they kept talking about main event/co-main

But that would be funny

hahaha....Francis almost picked his pocket there, too.

DC was like, "He's not just big, he's FAST too." lol

I am now confident that Stipe is the best candidate as the next host of Tonight Show. His charisma is endless.

Francis leaves RNC wide open ..dont be too surprised..

he also is very cocky .. I see this being his worst enemy.. Dc was disrespected and we can't have that in our sport

Please tell me Stipe only does that hanging up thing when the cameras are on.

I am now confident that Stipe is the best candidate as the next host of Tonight Show. His charisma is endless.
For not being a good speaker really, he does seem to hold the camera's interest with his antics and facial expressions.

Francis leaves RNC wide open ..dont be too surprised..

he also is very cocky .. I see this being his worst enemy.. Dc was disrespected and we can't have that in our sport

I'm not sure if he really is cocky, or he's just playing the role to sell the fight.

If you listen to interviews where he's just being himself and not talking about an upcoming bout, he seems to be a pretty soft-spoken, quiet guy.

For not being a good speaker really, he does seem to hold the camera's interest with his antics and facial expressions.
It's like watching a documentary about a famous statue. The camera will be focused on it constantly.

What an arrogant prick that african foe. Fuck him. Shit aint going past the 1st rd for good or for worse.

Good stuff.

not sure what it is about francis, but i want Stipe to KTFO him

It's like watching a documentary about a famous statue. The camera will be focused on it constantly.

haha come on, he's not THAT bad.

A little hard to understand at times, not real flamboyant, but he's actually kind of funny when he's just goofing around and being himself.

Cant wait for Saturday. Time to shut up and Bang!!! The Champ vs The Freak Athlete.

Second installment in the 220 series.

*DC getting outted by the wife for using a DOG HAIR brush to style his kids hair. lmao

*Stipe phone pranking his wife again, and she's gettin pissed.

*Volkan chillin and watching fights with his team-mates, in support of Usman. Also getting in some last minute training at Hard Knocks 365 gym in Fla.

*Luke Rockhold trying to quiet any controversy of him training with Volkan. Says he won't play a factor in any rumors and that both DC and Volkan are okay with the situation. Says, "DC's coming to wrestle, Volkan's coming to strike, may the best man win."

*DC & Francis clowning on each other continuously. These guys are turning out to be pretty good buddies.

Lmao, Francis almost threw that kid in the ceiling.

Back