Is anyone going to be shocked if Chael Sonnen beats Rampage?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I wont. Rampage gases at LHW, now he will fight as a 250 pound heffer. Chael will be smaller obviously but his gas tank has never been in question that I can remember.

He also jokes about being juiced a little still

I will be shocked if either one of them wins their next fight.

No absolutely not, I’m sure he will.

Rampage isn’t gonna sub Chael off his back, which is pretty much the Way to beat him

Why would I? Chael Sonnen never lost a round.

Yeah yeah, y'all might come with your Wikipedia stats and your fancy YouTube videos, but who are you gonna believe? The Gangster of West Linn, Oregon, or your lying eyes?

Well before the fight got signed Rampage said he didn't want to fight someone like Chael that is going to wrestle him, so it sounds like Rampage won't be too surprised if he loses.

It's so weird to me that slampage hates wrestling now. Chael 3rd round RNC

Considering Chael is the undefeated, undisputed, world all-weight champion, I'd be surprised if Rampage wins one second of this fight.

Considering Lindland arguably beat a much younger Page I think Cheal will do better than most people think. If he actually shows up to fight.

I wont. Rampage gases at LHW, now he will fight as a 250 pound heffer. Chael will be smaller obviously but his gas tank has never been in question that I can remember.

chael will win cause he find a way to take rampage down and win bye l.a.p.

I'd be surprised. Not shocked, but definitely surprised.

not really, chael is still a great wrestler and rampage isn't a submission threat.

if this was prime vs prime rampage wins hands down, not much chael would be able to do.

but a rampage TKO/KO wouldn't shock me either since chael has no heart and i honestly think chael isn't above taking dives.

chael is going to win.. no shocker here.. he will without question wrestlefk page to death. i wouldnt bet on it tho

Rampage looks about ten years older than he is, it'd surprise me more if he won.

Considering Lindland arguably beat a much younger Page I think Cheal will do better than most people think. If he actually shows up to fight.
I thought Lindland won that match, but the best Rampage ever was the one who beat Dan Henderson and unified the belts. I doubt we see a version of Rampage in this comparable to either.

nah....

Sonnen isn't the bum people make him out to be at Sherdog. He wins this.

I would, because the current version of Sonnen is even worse.
Chael couldn't beat Tito in his retirement fight!
hqdefault.jpg

Back