Who loses their gold @UFC 220

Who's Gold finds a new shoulder to call home

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paynebringer

The Titanium Ape... Always Defend ♠♠♠
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm starting to do my study work to make my UFC 220 fight picks I have a strong feeling a Champ will become former just debating who? At first I was convinced that DC would lose his gold, but I saw the 220 presser and I was impressed by DC's talk and his approach to Volken Oezdemir I think DC will DC him drown him with heavy pressure wrestling.

Stipe looked and acted like Stipe, like he could careless and wanted to leave to work on his truck. I go back & forth with this main eventer Stipe has the experience and higher fight IQ but N'Gannou is just frightening with power and will to win. So who wakes up Sunday without 12lbs of Gold..?

Edit:
In light of recent rumors and suspected pending news I thought it only fair to add 1 more category to Who's Gold may go the Saturday...

Last edited:
Stipe. I like him, but he loses both his belt and his head.

I'm confident that DC retains but I'm picking Ngannou to beat Stipe.

I think they both retain their titles.

Also, just pick the opposite of TS, and you'll probably pick the winner.

They both gonna keep their gold.

DC gonna tire Volkan and knock him out in later rounds.

I like Ngannou, but he's too confident after that Reem KO, and Stipe will test his chin early. KO, RD1.

Good luck with your picks payne, I'm ready with mine.

I think both will keep the belts.

A4vq_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
I think and feel not Russie? But then again I've been doing some Chael Sonnen type fight picking lately.

I'm giving volk a decent chance. Dno why.

both will lose
and this will be the shortest co/main event combined

UL has spoken!

Based purely on who I want to win , I want both Champs to retain their gold .
I think they are two very similar fights in the sense the challenger has that One shot KO power that could end the fight at anytime going in against more skilled more well rounded fighters who on Paper should probably win the fight .

Back