Francis Ngannou: Very confident or Overlooking Stipe?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Now I like Ngannon, guy got power, speed and the IQ to use it. I can see why fans would pick him to win and would like him as champion. However, I do get the feeling he's underestimating Stipe which IMO is a bad idea. I asked y'all time and time again how you guys feel about Stipe, while some like him while others just don't seem to be impressed by him.

Still, the guy's record speaks for itself. He was able to put top guys away and has been on a streak ever since that JDS decision loss in 2014. He may not have that so called "it" factor that you guys say but the facts speak for themselves.

What's your opinion?

confident. the guy was already thinking about stipe going in for reem. and he still blasted him. I think it's confidence. a lot of guys here, if someone shows a little bit of confidence it's already "oh he's getting cocky, I hope he gets KTFO". it's interesting because overnight miocic got lots of fans and he had basically none. ngannou got a lot of haters out of nowhere. also because the ufc is pushing ngannou. obviously, he's way more marketable. miocic has said that hed oesn't like to do promo work. well, how the fuck do you want the ufc to like someone that doesn't want to put more money into their pockets?

I didn't think Stipe had the gumption to beat Fabricio, considered HW GOAT or #2 all time, but he still won. I have a doctorate in Analytical Combat Arithmetic from the University of Samoa, in my expert opinion there is no way the Francis Ngannou defeats Stipe. He doesn't have enough weapons and he doesn't have enough experience.

confident. the guy was already thinking about stipe going in for reem. and he still blasted him. I think it's confidence. a lot of guys here, if someone shows a little bit of confidence it's already "oh he's getting cocky, I hope he gets KTFO". it's interesting because overnight miocic got lots of fans and he had basically none. ngannou got a lot of haters out of nowhere. also because the ufc is pushing ngannou. obviously, he's way more marketable. miocic has said that hed oesn't like to do promo work. well, how the fuck do you want the ufc to like someone that doesn't want to put more money into their pockets?

It works for Brock tho.

He seems too dismissive of Stipes chances and abilities Id say. Stipe is a beast. Then again so is Ngannou.

Believing the bullshit

That's what I like to call it

True, you cant look past your current opponent and he's already talking about Brock

its both

its real confidence but he doesnt know

Always been a Stipe fan and I like Ngannou too. Doesn't matter who wins to me.

I am rooting for Stipe, I guess I am a racist. But then again, I did root for Overeem when he fought Stipe.

Does it redeem me?

Ngannou doesn't fight wildly though, especially for a big heavyweight with crazy power. I really don't see him getting careless, he knows what's at stake and I refuse to believe that someone who overcame so much adversity is going to let his guard down at the gate of success.

He's confidently overlooking Stipe.

Ngannou doesn't fight wildly though, especially for a big heavyweight with crazy power. I really don't see him getting careless, he knows what's a stake and I refuse to believe that someone who overcame so much adversity is going to let his guard down at the gate of success.

Hope so man, from being homeless to HW champion in the world shows how hardworking he is and hope it pays off.

Besides, you know how fast Sherdog will turn on him if he loses.

Anytime you have a fight especially for a title and you’re saying I’d
Like to fight some other guy next that usually doesn’t end well.

Rooting and expecting a Nganou win.

He's looking through Stipe.

Well, I get your point, but Stipe is not exactly an albino gorilla with a knife tattooed on his chest. He also doesn't strike me as someone who talks about taking horseshoes out of peoples' asses, drinking a Coors Light (because Bud Light don't pay him nothing), and getting on top of his wife.

That's how marketing goes. It doesn't have an exact recipe, but you know what doesn't work.

You don’t thin Stipe is a man that drinks a beer and has sex with his wife?

What kind of man do you think Stipe is? Some fancy lad?

Back