5 fighters the UFC should sign that you don't know.

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Alexey Kunchenko---- He didn't get into MMA until he was 29 but he's a legit elite welterweight. Top 10 talent without question. Only been pro for 4 years now but is already 17-0....look out for him.

2. Martin Nguyen---. Winning 2 belts and and having 3 solid wins via KO, the situ-asian put himself on the map in 2017. It was a great year for Austrailia bc I had him and Robert Whittaker in my top 3 for fighter of the year 2017. He's 10-1 , avenged his only loss and would be a problem for anyone in the UFC.

3. Andre Harrison----17-0, Andre suffers from the Ben Askren syndrome. The UFC thinks he's boring and would beat a lot of their fighters so they don't sign him. But if the UFC is abt being the best promotion it needs the best fighters and Andre Harrison is a top 10, 145lber.

4. Everett Cummings---The UFC needs HW talent...tho he is a superheavyweight it's only because he's out of shape. At 6 feet he could easily make 265. He's a legit HW, at 14-0, he would beat the majority of the Heavyweights in the UFC.

5. Yaroslav Amosov----Only 24 years old and is already 19-0 with 17 finishes. A very well rounded fighter at a young age. This guy is top 10 in the world rn.

Mike "beast boy" Davis. 4-0 all stoppages against quality competition

1. Alexey Kunchenko---- He didn't get into MMA until he was 29 but he's a legit elite welterweight. Top 10 talent without question. Only been pro for 4 years now but is already 17-0....look out for him.

2. Martin Nguyen---. Winning 2 belts and and having 3 solid wins via KO, the situ-asian put himself on the map in 2017. It was a great year for Austrailia bc I had him and Robert Whittaker in my top 3 for fighter of the year 2017. He's 10-1 , avenged his only loss and would be a problem for anyone in the UFC.

3. Andre Harrison----17-0, Andre suffers from the Ben Askren syndrome. The UFC thinks he's boring and would beat a lot of their fighters so they don't sign him. But if the UFC is abt being the best promotion it needs the best fighters and Andre Harrison is a top 10, 145lber.

4. Everett Cummings---The UFC needs HW talent...tho he is a superheavyweight it's only because he's out of shape. At 6 feet he could easily make 265. He's a legit HW, at 14-0, he would beat the majority of the Heavyweights in the UFC.

5. Yaroslav Amosov----Only 24 years old and is already 19-0 with 17 finishes. A very well rounded fighter at a young age. This guy is top 10 in the world rn.
Be honest you just looked at Everett Cummings record and never seen him fight huh? No way he beats the "majority" of UFC guys

Cummings defeating half of the hws?

The ufc should hire you. Some nice scouting.

Cummings defeating half of the hws?

The ufc should hire you. Some nice scouting.
zmyXsS2.gif

Yaroslav Amosov----Only 24 years old and is already 19-0 with 17 finishes. A very well rounded fighter at a young age. This guy is top 10 in the world rn.

In what world exactly ?

Why do these threads always suck Russia's dick so much? Most Russian fighters suck, just deal with it already.

my 5 exes... JK, neckbeard here, never had a gf. That leaves nobody! Sign nobody and put on more Phil Brooks matches.

Back