Train Wreck: One of the Worst Interviews in UFC History (Good Day New York)

Cormier vs. Ngannou (at HW)

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ezgif.com-add-text-7.gif

There have been some painfully cringeworthy UFC interviews, but this Daniel Cormier-Francis Ngannou interview might take the cake.

Remember that god awful MMA debate with Tom McGurk, John Kavanagh and a GAA journalist? That interview on TV3 showed just how wrong mainstream media's perception of MMA can be.

There was f- all research, plenty of eyebrow raising points and a cringe-inducing moment at every turn. In the Big Apple, an American talkshow gave that sh1tshow a run for its money.

Good Day New York on WNYW Fox 5 welcomed Daniel Cormier and Francis Ngannou to the studio on Monday. The aim was to promote their respective title fights at UFC 220. However, it was clear from the very first question this was going to be an uphill struggle for the fighters.

Cont...

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/daniel-cormier-francis-ngannou-interview-147516

A more recent awkward moment was Nganou post fight speech after the overeem fight.

I find it weird when ppl win fights and then credit imaginary characters for the victory instead of their trainers.

I want to thank peter pan for giving me the strength to defeat this man!

I find it weird when ppl win fights and then credit imaginary characters for the victory instead of their trainers.

*tips fedora*

Everything that requires Cormier talking is awkward. Interviews, calling fights, you name it.

Meh. Who cares? The ladies were just there for Ngannou anyway.

Francis "Teddy Bear at Home" Ngannou

Angel on my shoulder.
Tommy Gunn rocky 5

Sarcasm. He was tore up on pills. Alcohol would had him rambling and acting crazy if he so drunk he nodding.
Sorry my mistake. That's what happens when you read one sentence and frantically click "reply."

Ngannou would crush DC

Reason why DC almost kills himself and cheats at the weigh in just to make 205

The interview Conor and Nate did on CNBC ? - was embarrassingly entertaining.
This is up there.

Back