GROOVY Lando Vanata Fan ART

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Im meeting up with him today to give him some artwork. Pics will be posted later at the jacksonwink gym. I draw american and neo traditional art. can be found @joeallidap on ig. Hope everyone likes. stay tuned for later pics of the arrival and sending off of this piece.

Attachments

• IMG_20180116_135715.jpg
    IMG_20180116_135715.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 159
4894715.jpg

Im meeting up with him today to give him some artwork. Pics will be posted later at the jacksonwink gym. I draw american and neo traditional art. can be found @joeallidap on ig. Hope everyone likes. stay tuned for later pics of the arrival and sending off of this piece.
van-gogh-carpenter.jpg

Awesome.

Lando represents what’s best about MMA.

Exciting fighter. Hope he gets his shit together and start winning.

Please do share your experience in here. Looking forward to it. :D

That's a fine piece of art right there. Truly captured Lando's 'Just Bleed' aura.

Holy quadruple post batman! @Myrddin Wild

The Groove don't stop

<{silvanormal}>

<5>

:meow:
Sherdog loves The Legion of Groove so much that it automatically created 4 duplicates :cool:

This thread was about Groovy Artwork though... so I kept 2 of them & posted some of our shoops using that same moment as TS. (deleted the 4th)

He should have won his last fight. He's only lost to two very good fighters in stacked division.

He would've won if he didn't fuck it up. That's his problem though. Looks like he always lose focus and let things slip once a fight passes first.

He should have won He actually Won his last fight. He's only lost to two very good fighters in stacked division.

Fixed ^ :D

Was robbed twice. Once by the ref calling a thigh to the head illegal... then again by the judges not knowing what a 10 - 8 round looks like.

Well said though... both opponents were tough guyz... but he will be back & stronger than ever!!!!

Back