lesnar vs ngannnou

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have developed an attatchment to brocky tbh he is my boy

He will destroy Ngannou and eat his soul.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Brock folded the moment he faced an equally big and well supplemented human being. Brock being a freak of nature = myth

As much as I have grown to like Brock over the years...I just don't see how he would win this fight.

But...I would love to see them both fight in a USADA test free match

Ngannou kills him on the feet but if Brock got him down, it would be over quickly.

Ngannou kills him

smacks him coming in

i think brock is a terrible match up for ngannou, tbh. ngannou could catch him on the way in but thats all i really see for him in that fight. brock will be half way across the cage or right in ngannou's grill.

i think brock is a terrible match up for ngannou, tbh. ngannou could catch him on the way in but thats all i really see for him in that fight. brock will be half way across the cage or right in ngannou's grill.
I actually think Lesnar is Ngannou's easiest match up. Ngannou easily got up from Blaydes' early takedowns, and Blaydes is a huge HW wrestler with tons of athleticism. I don't see Lesnar having the cardio to hold Ngannou down for any long period of time. Ngannou will eventually pop back up and TKO him on the feet.

I actually think Lesnar is Ngannou's easiest match up. Ngannou easily got up from Blaydes' early takedowns, and Blaydes is a huge HW wrestler with tons of athleticism. I don't see Lesnar having the cardio to hold Ngannou down for any long period of time. Ngannou will eventually pop back up and TKO him on the feet.
he did it to hunt pretty easily, not like ngannou is the perfect picture of cardio.

brock is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more accomplished and athletic wrester than blaydes with much bigger wins.

Lesser men can pop Lesar in the face and caves like a pile of ashes. Imagine Ngannou landing a punch to Lesnar's face. Brock wants no part of any of that.

Back