'EA UFC 3' Roster And Ratings: Complete List Of All Men's Featherweight And Lightweights Revealed

Frankie Baby!

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last edited:
You can probably get him using micro-transactions and loot boxes.

You can probably get him using micro-transactions and loot boxes.
You're fucking stupid, you can't buy people in the game, you're thinking about Ultimate Team. Thats where you start out with shitty stats, and can work your way up, or buy your way out. Only in Ultimate team.

Why is Conor in the featherweight division?

Why is everyone's head so god damn big?

Why is Poirier bald?

And as a Cub Swanson dickrider

Why the fuck does he not have a beard? My boy has had a beard for a goddamn year what the hell EA

Honestly these are all pretty minor problems. I played the BETA and it's actually pretty cool

It looks Dope

hqdefault.jpg

1630552-ufc__5_.jpg

Lol. At first glance of the FW roster, Yair Rodriguez has 86 in grappling, only two points lower than Charles Oliveira who has an 88. That's ridiculous.

JG is going to be patched in on day 1 IIRC.

Iaquinta's striking is at 98 is that a typo?

No Artem? What the fuck, EA?

Lol. At first glance of the FW roster, Yair Rodriguez has 86 in grappling, only two points lower than Charles Oliveira who has an 88. That's ridiculous.
It seems like in these UFC games they try to make fighters as balanced as possible without caring about reality.

You're fucking stupid, you can't buy people in the game, you're thinking about Ultimate Team. Thats where you start out with shitty stats, and can work your way up, or buy your way out. Only in Ultimate team.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do it.

Micro-transactions is $$$

No pc?? Wtf. Why can't they made this game for pc master race and only cater to jabronies on consoles

Back